Creepy Night

Your Pov

I woke up and felt someone was hugging me so I turned around and saw Dipper!?Then Mabel came in "Wake-"she said and stared for a moment "Help Me"I whispered.I tried to get out but he always hardened his grip if I tried."Please Mabel Help Me"I whispered again then she took out a phone and take a photo and giggled a bit and I gave her the 'You're no help Whatsoever' look "Oh sorry (Y/n) I guess you got too close to my brother"she said with a smirk "Now you tell me"I said with the same look "Okay i'll help you in a moment"she said then left

Mabel came back with a cold glass of water then poured it at Dipper's head "What The!Mabel?"Dipper yelled "What was that for!"he asked still yelling "Sorry dear brother it's just you're really attached to (Y/n)"she explained "You know you could have woken me up the normal way"he said "I figured (Y/n) here would think it's funnier to wake you up that way"she said "Yea haha"I laughed "Well I really got to go"I said then I quickly changed to my clothes and got home.

Once I got home I quickly got a shower and wore white t-shirt and a neon (f/c) jacket,denim shorts,knee socks(Haha I just putted this)and and (f/c) high-cut shoes.Then I prepared pancakes and ate them.After that I went to watch (F/T)(Favorite Tv show)

After the show,I went out to learn some spells but when I was reading I heard someone knocked and the door the opened it and saw HIM again "Hi"Dipper said and slammed the door "Oh Gosh I just did that to his face"I said to myself then heard him knock again so I opened then door again "What?"I asked him "Wanna go have dinner with me?"he asked "No"I said and slammed the door 'Why did I even did that'I thought and face palmed myself and looked out of the window 'He is still there'I said to myself then opened the door "Okay Fine"I said "Thank you (Y/n) it's a date then"he said and run off "What?"I said with a blank face.

Then Pacifica appeared out of nowhere "Hello!"she said cheerfully "GAHHHH!Pacifica what did you saw?"I asked "Everything!All the time!"She said with a bright smile "Pacifica, how can everything be so amazing and so terrible all at the same time?"I asked "Because you've got a date with a monster but as much I hate to say it Gideon was right.He did changed when you came"she said "Yea I guess you're right because I was expecting a Yandere or something"I said "He is one hehe"she said and we both laughed "Nah I'm sure he is not"I said and laughed

(Timeskip to night brought to you by Chan Yandere)

I wore a (f/c)blouse and a black skater skirt and black knee socks and black boots.Then Dipper came "Hello (Y/n) you look nice?today"He complimented and putted his hand around my shoulder and we started walking then went to his car and he drove to a restaurant called "The Club"

He got out of the car and opened every door for me then we went to a seat he reserved and he pulled out a chair for me "Jee Dipper what's with you being a gentleman all of the sudden"I asked "Oh nothing"he said and then we both ordered and chat "So how's your day?"I asked "Good how about yours?" "Great"I said and our food came spaghetti and banana split and normal water "So why are you being nice to me?"I asked nervously"What do you mean?"he questioned with a suspicious look "Because some people I know said you're a heartless monster and-""Like I said I am not heartless did Pacifica and Gideon told you this?"he asked "Yea but are you really that torturing guy?"I asked avoiding eye contact"Well I am but I wouldn't hurt you Unless..."he said"Unless what!?"I said almost yelling"Well that is something you need to learn one day"he said with a scary voice "Okay now this is really scary you're nice then evil and nice and now evil again this is really creeping me out"I said while shaking "There are many sides of me"he said with the same creepy voice "Okay but- "Why don't we just enjoy the dinner then"he said 'What is up with this guy now'I thought and and eat "Listen here (Y/n) don't ever ask me these questions ever again"he said still with the tone.I remain silent until we finished and still being a gentleman but I am still creeped out "Dipper are you okay?"

Random Quote of the day:Opening the door for me doesn't make you a gentleman but buying me fries  will

Btw this chapter is based on my creepy dream sorry I just had to add more evil to this story.Yep i am creepy