Chapter 19

Ross

Courtney and I were together for over a year and seven months. Yeah, I said were. We broke up. It was a mutual break up. It happened on my birthday. Yup, it was a happy birthday I tell you.  (note the sarcasm)

Let's just say at first I was completely shocked. Of course who wouldn't react like that. I mean you've been dating this person for more than a year then surprise! We're done. She broke up with me through text. That said:

"Happy birthday Ross! I hope it was great but I am breaking up with you."

Very casual of her. It was awkward for like 2 weeks because she would be always in our house and hangout with Rydel and Vanni whose always in the house. Then Rydel can't take the awkward tension anymore so she locked us in a room so that we can sort out things.

No screaming and shouting were involved which was great and I understood where she's coming from. Courtney said she's breaking up with me because the hate that she's been receiving  has gotten worse. After she got almost killed by crazy fans during our vacation in Bahamas. I was really mad with those girls.  I can't believe some 14-years old girls are capable of doing that. I was really worried about Courtney. She doesn't deserve it. I think we just aren't meant to be together.

• • •
2 weeks ago...

Ross: So how are you doing?

Courtney:Seriously? You see me everyday. I'm always in your house. That's how you're going to start this conversation?

Ross: Fine. What happened?

Courtney: What do you mean what happened? Everything is great for me. I feel really free and peaceful.

Ross: No I mean why did you break up with me?

Courtney: Isn't obvious? All these hates I've been receiving online ,the death threat letters that  have been sent to my house until now and I just can't take it anymore. I know I'm being selfish right now, but I think this would be good fort the both of us.

Ross: I'm so sor--

Courtney: You don't have to apologize. I  mean I get it. You're a very handsome superstar and I'm just this shy actress whose always pulling you down.

Ross: Court, it's not like that. You weren't like a heavy bag that I carry around. You really mean a lot to me. I care about you. You're always there to pick me up and make me smile.

Courtney: but Ross it's over. All we are right now are friends. and I'm really happy with that. Unless you don't want to be friends because we are ex and you're already assuming it's going to be awkward and I---

Ross: No I'm totally fine with that. It would be great. I love you Courtney as sister.

Courtney: Love ya too brotha. And Ross one more thing.

Ross: What?

Courtney: You thinking to get back with Laur?

Ross: Whaat?

Courtney: Oh please. You've been texting here for the past week.

Ross: We're not actually on good terms right now.

Courtney: Well then make it up to her. Do whatever it takes to be on her good side. Laura's a really great person and you two are perfect for each other.

Ross: Same old thing be said. "You guys are perfect for each other!" Blah blah. You know it's not that easy.

Courtney: Well it's not very difficult either. Be a man Ross. Tell her how you feel.

Ross: Okay then.I'll think about it. I'll just do it if it's the perfect time. Thanks Court.

Courtney: No problem brotha.

We hugged each other and went out the room then  we see Rydel on the door obviously listening to our conversation.

Rydel: What? How is that possible? You guys weren't screaming.

Courtney: Delly not all exes scream at each other.

Rydel: Oh whatever.

Courtney: So you doing it?

Rydel: Doing what?

Ross: Not right now.

Courtney: If you need any help I'll be glad to help you with it.

Rydel: Hello? I'm right here. Do what?

Ross: It's doesn't matter Rydel. Oh  look at the time!  It's 12:08 and it's lunch time! Buh-bye.

• • •

Ew. Ew. Ew. I haven't updated in a  very long time. Let's just say school has been the worst. They've been demanding so many things from me and it is totally becoming too much. I can't.

Anyways... I haven't been updating because I am such a lazy person and my writing skills has been crappy lately. It's literally stupid.

And the way of using the script form has been totally awkward. It looks weird.

This is not yet the end of this book. It still has 5-10 more chapters left. Please don't leave me. I still have a lot of things for y'all

And I'll start "Reasons Why I Love You" once I'm done with this. It's difficult if it's two books to update at a time.

Okay this is too much now.

ily💕