Love is Strange, But Ill Always Love You (Boy Yandere Yuki x Reader)

Yuki's POV
Kekeekk! Looks like Senpai (y/n)~ is outside the school! She's so dreamy! Wait....she's talking to Grian?! He.Must.Pay. He can't have my (y/n)!!
I ran to the school and saw (y/n) walking home so Grian was just standing around at school, with no one around.
Yuki;Hey Grian!
I pretended to act happy to see him, yet I was clenching my teeth! Why I hate him so much!!!
Grian;Oh, hey Yuki!
He smiled at me and waved as I got closer.
Yuki;Why were you talking to my--I mean (y/n)?.....hm!?
Grian;Oh. Well she's probably one of my best friends.....and I sorta have feelings for her...
He mumbled the last part but I heard it clearly.
I took out my knife and he backed out into the wall. Instead of just killing him, I knocked him out and dragged him to my place. He can't ruin my confession. That I'm doing today. Neither could Sam and Taurtis! Kekeke! I had to eliminate them~! For me and (y/n)'s sake. I can't let those three brats get in the way of our love~!
Now off to school! I only knocked out  Grian in the morning, Sam and Taurtis...well I killed them after school, behind the gym.
I ran to school but than saw (y/n)! She's so beautiful...aww~. I decided that instead of watching her, I'd walk wth her <3
I walked next to her....her hair blowing in the light wind and her eyes sparkling in the sunlight. I guess I zoned out since she was waving her hand in front of my face. Then was laughing when I finally stopped zoning out. How I love her laugh.
I would do anything for (y/n) even kill Sam and Taurtis again! Kekekek!
I guess I said that part out loud since she looked frightened.
You;W-What do you m-m-m-mean,Yuki?
Yuki;Hmmm, seems you know my little secret now, darling~.
I purred at her a bit.
You;W-What's going o-o-on, Yuki? Your scaring m-me....
Yuki;You see, I did it for us! I love you! I love you, and I will love you forever, (y/n).
We stopped walking and we just stared at each other. I grabbed her waist and brought her closer to me, as I saw the pink dust appear upon her cheeks. I cupped her face his one of my hands, the other still on her waist. Then smashed my lips onto hers but she kissed back after a few minutes.
"I love you" she whispered in my ear. And mumbled a whisper that said "Love is strange......yet I love you, Yuki"
She said 'love'!!! She loves me back <3
" I love you too" I whispered back.
We then held hands and walking to school.....with the beauty holding my hand. No one will separate us, I'll make sure of it.

Comment and leave suggestions!!  Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny