Chapter One

August & Vanessa in MM

Vanessa-

" Come on kids it's almost time for school" I yelled as  I grabbed my yoga pants throwing them on. Walking into the kids room.
It's Crazy how just ten years ago everything had went down hill and came back up.

"Momma have you seen my contacts " Kaysia rambled on as she huffed I grabbed them giving them to her. After Kayla had dropped her and Kevin off the door step ten years ago I had took on. Kaysia was now seventeen and Kevin was now eleven years old just a couple months older then the twins.

"Do I have to go to school " Li whined as she dropped to the floor , yes she was still very dramatic you'd think she would grow out of it.

"Yes you do " I sighed as I put my hair into a bun. I heard a loud thud I rolled my eyes walking out my room with Li on my tale talking about how much she didn't want to go to school.

I walked into Asia's room seeing that she wasn't in there.

"In here " she yelled from her bathroom. My ass thought that their attitudes was bad then they were really horrible now. Asia is now Sixteen , Li is fourteen.

Ashton and Amir was at the basket ball court , I don't know why they asses choose to play basketball at the crack of dawn and now they were going to be all sweaty. With Ashton being fifteen and Amir being ten it was also a handful for me , really because Ashton acted just like August.

"Come on I don't have much time " I said as they locked the basketball court up.

"Veronica get your ass away from that pool " I growled as she looked at me and her eyes got big.

"Why can't I swim " she said walking smacking her lips at me I gave her a look if I had time I would've popped her right in the mouth for smacking her damn lips at me.

"Don't question me I'm the parent your the child " I said pushing them inside of the house handing them their snacks and back packs.

"Me and Asia are going to drive to school " Kaysia said as she grabbed her keys to her two-thousand thirteen BMW X5 suv truck.

"Drive safely please " I said as Ashton kissed my cheek following behind the girls I watched they drove off getting into the all black Cadillac truck I purchased a week ago.

After dropping Veronica , Ashton , Kevin and Aaliyah off at school I made my way to my store to see how everything was going. Walking in I spotted August all in some girls grill , After all these years you would think his ass would change with all the promises and shit he have said , Nope still same ol' August his scrawny ass would never change and that's exactly why we don't live together anymore.

"Wassup baby " he said walking over to me kissing my forehead , I pushed him away seeing Carla behind the counter crazy how her and Chris stuck it out there together now and on their second child.

"Girl your damn husband irks my damn nerves " she said I looked back as he flashed a smile at me I rolled my eyes and started to rack the spring clothing that had just came in yesterday.

Asia

"Darryl get away from me " I groaned as he kept looking at me.  "Why Asia ? You know a nigg-" I cut him off before he could say anything else. Darryl and I have been friends since the sixth grade and he's being trying to get with me every since.