Chapter Three

Ashton in MM

Ashton

"What's up for my birthday pops " I asked as he turned around and inhaled the blunt that sat between his lips.

"You turning sixteen what you thinking ? " he smirked that's one thing I loved about my old man I know he was gone go over the top.

"Your over grown add already look about nine teen , what you want to have a birthday dinner or some shit ? " I nodded that's sounded nice birthday dinner with the fam then party bus kick back that's what I decided on. My birthday was ten days away from the twins so it was gone be birthday after birthday for us.

"Got school in the morning need to head home " he said I nodded standing up as I saw Camry walk in I scrunched up my face.

"The fuck she doing here ? " I said getting mad he sucked his teeth shooing me off I shook my head. I hated the way he treated my momma nigga always claimed he was gone get his shit together but still fucking around damn shame.

"How was homecoming ? " getting into the car resting my head back.

"Lit as hell " Asia said as she danced in her seat her pale ass get on my nerves with all at damn shit she cakes up on her face.

Kaysia more natural . Perfect just like that .

"It was fine I met a new boo daddy " she giggled looking at Asia. Now that was her problem I knew my sister wasn't having sex but she had niggas I guess she just running game just like them.
My attention was grabbed when Jada texted me she was sixteen but hell if didn't car.

Jada : Sooooo what do you have up for this week ?

I knew what type of girl Jada was though and I ain't with all at I'm still a virgin and I don't plan on slanging nothing till I'm with a girl I love really inlove with. By the way brauds fell at me feet you'd think I was smashing all of them really cause I look older then what I am.

Jada : hello ???

She double texted me I ain't bother texting back I was smart when it came to females and since I've never actually had a real girlfriend I just "talked " to girls never get pass the talking stage because they can't be loyal. The talking stage shows me that your ready for a relationship but all these petty ass females want a nigga with them nappy dysfunctional ass fro's they go around putting "s" curls in , that post them every Wednesday and buy them those "PINK" outfits.

Then post this unreal ass relations and put those snobby ass post up about how "loyal girls cry the most " bullshit cause meanwhile they texting Bryan , face timing Ryan and then calling up Keenan telling him how much they been him

Typical basic ass girl.

I humbled myself to the fullest too though ! do all my work , come to class like a normal student , I never talked down on others that don't have the things I have just because we all the same we all try'n make it somewhere in life.

"Let's go out to eat ? " Kaysia suggested I nodded not caring I could use a meal right now I'm starving.

"Let's go to bdubs " Asia said I nodded agreeing with her I had a taste for Asian Zing they was the best and some fried pickles.

Pulling up it was packed the cheerleading team from the local convention center was here, I scanned the room as the girls started walking over to us with napkins wanting autographs. I notice one girl didn't come at all I smiled I started to walk over to her sitting down next to her as the other girls eyes  got wide.