Chapter Two

Asia in MM .

Asia -

Seeing that it was now time for school again I sighed getting up throwing on a jogging suit and my pumas. After doing my hygiene I walked down the steps seeing my dad I scrunched up my face.

"What you here for ? " I said grabbing one of his French toast sticks taking a bite trying to dip it in his syrup.

"You act just like your damn momma " he mumbled sitting down.

"Oh dad can I see your black card ? " I said with a mouthful of eggs he scrunched up his face digging in his pocket about to hand it to me but made a face.

I smacked my lips " I promise I won't go over board I'm a mature teenager that's was when I was thirteen dad " I mumbled , he was skeptical about giving it to me because one time I had maxed out one million dollars it wasn't all my can't thought the lady at Chanel was over pricing me only because she knew who's daughter I was and also the balance.

"No Chanel " he sucked his teeth placing it in my hand I smiled like Cupid had just stuck me.

"Na see look at your ass smiling like you seen a rainbow " he went on and on I waited for Kaysia and Ashton so we could go soon they came down the steps.

"Veronica your not wearing my Chanel big go put it back "I said rolling my eyes she's ten years old who the hell she think she is ?

"Shut up you think you Brazilian cause you got some Brazilian weave you ain't all that " she said throwing her hand on her hip as her curls hair flopped to the side. I chuckled to laugh it off cause if my dad wasn't right here I would've popped her lil smart ass.

Arriving at school the day would go by fast I sure hoped so today was Friday pulling up we always got stares mainly from the females that think "we're better " then them but nope I was humble.

I looked to not see Darryl that was weird.

I walked into school still no Darryl I sighed as I looked to see him at the end of the hallway. I hurried to him as he turned around I notice his eyes were blood shot red.

"Hey ma " he said pecking my lips , no one was around so this was my chance I grabbed his face entering my tongue in his mouth while my hands roamed the back of his neck I slowly pulled away.

He looked at me confused as a smile crept across his face.

"I'm sorry , I just want you to cheer up " I said as I bit my lip hoping he wouldn't be mad at me.

"Now you notice my sexiness " he laughed I rolled my eyes grabbing my history books as he watched me I peeped him out the corner of my eye.

"Your such a creep " I groaned as pushed him and we  started to walk to class.

Kaysia

I sighed as I took my ACT test , I hated this shit already we started the test about twenty minutes ago but I was determined to pass and get high schools I could not repeat this for next year. I pushed all my thoughts in the back of my head as I did the test.

After taking that almost four hour long test I was tired , today I didn't have to stay at school I went somewhere else and took my test now it was time for me to pick Asia and Ashton up.

"Wait up ma " I turned around to a damn beauty I smiled as he licked over his pink plump lips.

"Can I get your number ? " he said as he had a questioned look I was skeptical considering the fact I know how guys are I bit my lip hesitantly. I pushed my lips to the side "I'll take your number " I said he nodded.