Chapter 1

~Jonathan's pov~

How did this start? This obsession with this one man? Someone so out of my league, that we could work?

Well, I'll tell you.

I remember when he uploaded his first video. I was there since the beginning. And I'll be there until the end.

I remember when he mentioned my YouTube name in one of his videos. Maybe that's when it started. All I know is that it happened.

When he did a face reveal I never wanted someone so much. To touch someone so much. To just talk to him.

I met him once. I went to see him at PAX West two years ago. And that's when I knew. He's the one for me.

The way my name sounded when he said it. It just felt right.

"Your eyes are insanely blue, Jonathan." I smiled at the memory. Then I frowned. But he'd never be mine.

One day he'll see that I'm the only on for him and not the hoe that lives with him. He doesn't even know it, but she sleeps with every guy in a five mile radius.

I'd never hurt him. I'd never cheat on him. He deserve better than her. Someone who is loyal.

That someone will be me.

~Evan's pov~

"Come on, Evan. Stay home." Sydney said rubbing her hands up and down my chest. I sighed and move her hands.

"I have bills to pay, Sydney." She huffed.

"We haven't had sex for like three weeks." She crossed her arms and pouted.

"Because I'm working hard to pay the bills."

"All you for is sit on your stupid game room and play with those idiots. What about me."

"They're my friends Sydney. God forbid that I have other people I talk to." She brushed past me.

"What the fuck ever Evan." She stormed off and I sighed.

I walked back to my game room and got my things set up for the day.

I connected to the Skype call and was instantly greeted.

"Finally, you fuck." Tyler said causing us all to laugh.

"Sorry guys. Me and Sydney were talking." I said sighing.

"Guys! I'm dying!" Craig shouted as he was attacked by zombies in our GMod sandbox game.

"I got you, Mini." Nogla said helping him.

We all laughed when they both died. We continued to play for awhile until I heard something break.

"Hold on guys. I'll be back." I slid my headgear off and walked out into the hallway.

"Sydney?" I called out. I didn't get an answer meaning she left. I walked into the living room and didn't notice anything broken. I walked into the kitchen and still, nothing broken.

I walked back into the living room and saw something that wasn't there before. On the couch sat a blue bear with a note. I looked at it and walked towards it. I picked up the bright blue bear and inspected it. I set it down an picked up the note.

'You deserve better.'

I flipped the note over to see if there was anything else written on it. But that was it. This clearly wasn't Sydney's handwriting. This looked.... manly.

I looked back at the bear and picked it up. It's eyes black with a white bow on its neck. I looked at the feet and saw cursive writing.

'VanossGaming'

Was embedded in the feet. It's a cool bear, I'll say that, but where did it come from?

I took the bear with me back to my game room and set it next to my computer. Nice.

"Alright I'm-" I sighed deeply when I saw what was on my screen. "Guys, why am I falling out of the sky?"

They all began laughing. I soon face planted onto the cement and died. We continued to play. We laughed most of the time.

"Alright boys. I'm calling it a night." Craig said yawning.

"Yeah me too." Tyler said directly afterwards.

And one by one we got off the call. I looked at the time.

5:30

I sighed and went into my kitchen. I want upto the fridge and noticed something on the door.

'Went out with the girls. I'll be home late.'

I took the note down and threw it away. I opened the fridge and scrounged around looking for something to make. I noticed that there was leftover steak and decided to settle for that.

I popped it into the microwave and looked for something else to go with it. There was a flash and I looked up to see what caused it. I blinked a few times when I didn't see anything. I settled with the fact that my eyes were playing tricks in me.

I looked back in the fridge and pulled out stuff to make a salad. There was another bright flash and I know that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me at this moment because I heard the click of a camera. I looked around some more. I began to get a nervous feeling in my gut.

The microwave went off, making a loud beeping noise causing me to jump and almost drop everything. I placed it all on the counter and opened the microwave door.

I pulled out the plate and set it next to everything else. I got to work on making a salad when I heard the floor broads in the living room creak. I quickly made my way out there and saw... nothing. Absolutely nothing. I shook my head and walked back to the kitchen.

When I got back in the kitchen I noticed my salad was done and placed neatly beside my steak. A fork and a knife sat beside the plate as did a red rose. And another note. I eyed it suspiciously and picked it up.

'Have a nice night. :)'

I don't even know how to feel about this. How am I supposed to react to something like this. What am I even reacting to?

I picked up the plate and carried it into my dinning room where I sat alone.

I finished eating my food and took a shower before making my way to my room. I sat at the edge of the bed and though about what happened. I turned to lay down when I noticed the bear, that I left in my game room, sat on my bed. I stared at it and picked it up. My figures traced over the words on both feet and the black drops that where used for its eyes.

"I'm gonna call you Teddy." I declared and layed down with them bear. Something about it made me feel safe and gave me a sense of comfort.

But who brought it?

----------------------------
Good, right?

~Nat