Chapter 5

~Jonathan's pov~ (excited screaming)

I'm in his house.

I'm on his couch.

And for once, I'm not sneaking around.

I'm laying on his couch tied up.

My eyes open. I didn't sleep at all last night.

I've been caught.

And he wants an answer. An answer I'm required to give.

Maybe if I don't tell him soon enough, he'll lose his patients and let me go.

No. That won't work. His patients for things is incredible. What am I going to do?

I have to figure out how to leave without him noticing.

"Oh. You're awake?" I heard a husky voice came from the hallways. I nodded and sat up. He looked at me and did a quick nod. "Well, are you hungry?" I nodded my head again and stayed quiet. "Anything special you want?" I shook my head. "Do you need to use the bathroom?" I nodded my head and looked down. I heard him walk closer to me and I slowly held my hand's up.

He grabbed my restraints carefully and helped me up.

"I'll show you to the bathroom." I already know where the bathroom is at. I've been here so many times before.

I didn't say anything as he led me down the hallway to the second door on the left.

"If you want to take a shower, let me know and I'll take this off of you." He said pointing as my makeshift cuffs.

"Thank you." He visibly shivered and closed his eyes before slowly opening them and walking out.

~Evan's pov~

His voice is so masculine and dominant. It's so nice.

I walked into my kitchen to find something to make for breakfast. I looked in my fridge and decided on bacon and eggs.

As I cooked I couldn't help but wonder why I left him all alone in my bathroom. But he seemed almost trustworthy.

I continued cooking the eggs and bacon when I heard footsteps. I turned around and saw him coming into the kitchen with his head down. He pulled out a chair and sat down.

"I made bacon and eggs. Is that fine?" He looked up.

"Yes. That's fine. Thank you." I bit my lip and nodded my head. I turned back around to finish making the food. My mind began to wonder to Sydney.

Do I feel bad about kicking her out so suddenly? Nope.

I felt the heat on my hand and jumped back when my finger touched the hot pan.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I sucked on my finger. Jonathan was up and by my side in an instant. I froze not knowing what he was going to do.

"It's okay. Just let me make sure it's not too bad." He spoke in a gentle tone. I took my finger out of my mouth and wiped it off before holding it out to him. "It's not bad." He said examining it. "It'll just sting for awhile."

I looked up at his face as he looked at my finger. He has really nice features. He has little freckles going across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. My face turned red when he looked up and we locked eyes. His eyes pierced mine as we just stared at each other.

His blue eyes mesmerized me as I noticed little things about them. There's a little yellow that surrounds his pupils. I noticed his face getting closer, more like mine was getting closer to his. We were an inch apart when he pulled away from me.

"Is something burning?" He said sniffing the air. I quickly turned my attention to the food I left on the stove.

"Shit. Son of a bitch." I turned the stove off and went to pick up the pan before a hand stopped me.

"I got it. Be careful with your finger." I nodded and let him grab the pan. I went and sat down as he did whatever he was doing. "I need to ask you something, but be aware that I won't hurt you." He said sincerely.

"What is it?"

"Could you take these off? I won't run away and I won't lay a finger on you. I've broken into your house, the least I could do is help you cook breakfast." I bit my lip in thought.

Should I do that? He does seem trustworthy...

"You promise?" He got down on one knee and did has best to raise his right hand.

"I promise I will not leave or hurt you." His eyes looked so determined, yet he tried to make himself smaller to make me more comfortable.

"Okay. You seem really honest about this. I'm going to trust you." He slowly held his hands out to me and I carefully undid them. As I took them off I noticed marks left behind from them. "Why didn't you tell me they were too tight? God, I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

"It's fine. Go sit down. I'll only be a few minutes." I nodded and sat down at the table. I pulled out my phone and began scrolling through twitter.

I noticed a bunch of notifications from Sydney and my fans. I've never had this many before. I clicked out the first one I saw.

'I always knew @VanossGaming was gay.'

My mouth hung open in shock. Just then I got a message from Tyler.

Tyler- 'Is it true that you're gay?'

Me- 'No. Where did you hear that?'

Tyler- 'It's all over Twitter. Sydney said you two broke up because you're gay.'

I can't believe this. She really tried to convince everyone we broke up because 'I'm gay.'

I stood up, knocking my chair over, and marched to my room. I quickly found some clothes and grabbed the blue hoodie. After getting dressed, I grabbed my keys off of my dresser and walked to the living room.

"I'm going out. Don't leave. If you do, I'm telling the cops." With that, I opened the door and left.

------------------------
I am really sorry it took so long for me to update. I've been busy with school right now. BUT! I am also talking to someone who makes me happy so that takes up some of my time as well along with marching band and work. Sorry dudes.

~Nat