Moving Into Mystreet

Your POV
I picked up a stack of boxes and tossed them through the door. I wasn't worried that my stuff would break, none of it was very fragile anyways. I noticed a girl with long black hair and auburn eyes, and a man in a red hoodie showing his abs, with dark eyes and black hair. They had what looked like a baby husky in front of them.
The husky must have seen me, for it ran in my direction, barking happily as it went.
"Aaaawwww!! Hi! What's your name?" I laughed, scratching the dog on the head.
"Sorry about Celestia! She loves people. Oh! Are you new around here?" she asked me. I nodded, getting up from my crouching position.
"Y/N. Y/N L/N." I said, sticking out my hand.
"Aphmau! That's my friend Aaron." Aphmau replied, shaking my hand.
"Need some help?" Aaron asked, motioning towards the boxes.
"Oh sure! You don't have to though! I can move this stuff out in less than five minutes! No seriously, I've done this three other times." I told them.
"No! I insist." Aphmau laughed.
"Okay! Let's get a-workin' then!" I exclaimed, taking another stack of boxes.
----------------------------------
We finished putting everything away, and we're currently sitting tiredly on my couch. Well, besides me. I was full of energy.
"How are you so energetic? Those were heavy!" Aphmau panted, sliding in my saucer chair. I shrugged.
"What? I lift!" I said.
"Anyways, wanna go out to eat? Food on me." I exclaimed.
"Sorry. I have to go to—uh...work! Later N/N!" Aphmau smiled and walked out, Celeste trailing behind her.
"You?" I turned to Aaron.
"Sure! Wanna go to—" I cut him off.
"IHOP?" I guessed.
Yeah, how'd you know?" he wondered.
"Great minds think alike." I shrugged again. We walked outside, heading towards the restaurant. Then, a man about my age with white hair and emerald green eyes walked towards us.
"Oooooooooh! Hey Aaron, who's this chick?" he questioned. I shifted uncomfortably. I didn't like where this was going.
"This is Y/N. Y/N, this is Travis." Aaron introduced us.
"That's cool, because she's hot!" Travis marveled.
"Um." I bit my lip, letting out a sigh. I take his wrist and flip him onto the concrete.
"Oooooowww..." Travis whined.
"Here's some advice: Don't flirt with me." I growled, stalking away. Aaron ran after me.
   "What was that for?" he wondered, giving me a confused look.
   "A lot of guys like to hit on me. You are actually one of three, whom have not." I sighed, rubbing my arms.
   "Who were the others?" Aaron asked.
   "One's an actor, another's a model."
   "Wow."
   "I know. I don't have many other friends. I'm rather antisocial."
   "Do you still wanna go to IHOP?"
   "...Yeah."