Kawaii~Chan

Your POV
   "If it makes you feel any better, a bunch of girls do that to me too." Aaron said. I giggled.
   "Thanks, but I'm fine." I told him, taking a seat in one of the booths at IHOP. A Meif'wa waitress came up to us.
   "Hello! I'm Kawaii~Chan and Kawaii~Chan will be your waitr—Aaron~Kun! What are you doing with another girl! Kawaii~Chan doesn't want her ship to sink!" she whined.
   "Oh! Uh, we're not together. By the way, I'm Y/N." I laughed uncomfortably.
   "Hmmm... Kawaii~Chan will have to change her ship a little." Kawaii~Chan mumbled.
   "Anyways..." Aaron sighed.
   "Oh, right! So what would you like to order?" she asked.
----------------------------------
   "So, what did Kawaii~Chan mean by her 'ship'?" I wondered aloud.
   "She calls it Aarmau. It's kinda annoying." Aaron sighed.
   "And why'd she say 'Kawaii~Chan will have to change her ship a little'?" I asked.
   "You don't want to know." he replied, shaking his head. We were walking home from IHOP, and funny enough, his house was across from mine. A hair with light blue hair came up to us.
   "Hi! You must be Y/N. I'm Katelyn." she giggled.
   "You seem happier than usual." commented Aaron.
   "Well, when I saw her judo flip Travis, I knew we'd be great friends!" explained Katelyn. Aaron and I laughed at this.
   "Can you actually show me around? All I know is how to get from my house to IHOP and back." I said.
   "Sure! Aaron, you wanna come?" she questioned.
   "Alright." he shrugged. Is he shy? 'Cause he opened up to me pretty quickly! But when Katelyn or Kawaii~Chan were around, he barely said anything. Oh, come on N/N! That doesn't mean anything!
   "C'mon then! We got things to do and places to be!" I yelled excitedly, earning a chuckle from Aaron.
   I can't wait!
----------------------------------
   Katelyn and Aaron finished their tour of the neighborhood. I had met Brendan, Lucinda, Cadenza, Laurance, Garroth, Dante, Nicole, Jeffory, Emmalyn, Kenmur, Reese, his bro (I forgot his name.), and McCloud.
   They were all rather nice, even though all the boys were kinda flirtatious. I noticed Aaron would tense up every time they hit on me. I almost followed my urge to hold his hand. So I simply would lay my hand on his shoulder and give him an "It's okay," look. He would calm down after that, like my presence made him happier.
   We arrived at the door of Aphmau's house.
   "Thanks for walking us here." I said to him.
   "Yeah." Katelyn walked inside.
   "Your welcome." Aaron smiled.
   "Do you want to, maybe hang out later?" I asked shyly. He grinned.
   "Definitely. I'll see you later Y/N." he walked over to his house. I sighed. Today couldn't get much better. No sarcasm at all.
A/N: Hey people! It's ShadowMagyk here with some small notifications.
   First of all, any of the Aarmau parts that were done in previous Mystreet episodes, did NOT happen in this fanfiction. Instead, we'll take those scenes and replace it with Garmau! Because Gaurmau is AWESOMAZINGLYTASTIC!
   Also, I've decided to have a character contest! You can fall in love with Aaron, and your OC can fall in love with any Mystreet character of your choosing. The only character you are not allowed to have is Garroth, because we have GARMAU.
   So I want these things:
- Appearance (Outward look)
- Occupation (Job)
- Love Interest (Crush)
- Mystreet Bestie (You and a Mystreet character)
   Age isn't needed because you and the OC will be Aphmau's age. Your character will not be introduced until later on in the story. That'll be all.
      ––Shadow out.