Girls' Night Out

Your POV
   "What do you do for a living?" Aaron asked me. Me and Aaron were currently in his living room, comfortably sitting on his couch. We were in the middle of a friendly game of twenty questions. Today was actually my fourth day here, the last two days were just a blur. Full of work, new people, food shopping, running, going to the gym, etc.
   "I actually do modeling for 'Naturally Beautiful' magazine." I replied, leaning back on the cushions. His eyebrows raised.
   "Really? That's the most popular magazine ever made! No wonder Aphmau and the other girls were fangirling all over yesterday." he mumbled.
   "I mean, people would always tell me I was beautiful, but I never really liked the attention. They never got to know me, and girls would try to become my friend only to become popular. So I never had any... But it makes me happy that this neighborhood is different!" I admitted, scratching the back of my neck.
   He took my hand and whispered,"Well if you're happy, then I'm happy." Leaning closer with every word.
   Ring, ring!
   The doorbell rang, making us jump back.
   "I'll get it!" I said, my cheeks flushed. I jogged up to the door, and upon opening it, the people I see are: Aphmau, Lucinda, Cadenza, and Kawaii~Chan.
   "Hey Y/N! See girls? I told you she'd be here!" Aphmau exclaimed. I gave a puzzled look.
   "What do you mean, you knew I'd be here?" I raised an eyebrow.
   "No reason." she replied, giggling. I sighed, changing the subject.
   "Where are Katelyn and Nicole?" I asked, leaning against the doorframe.
   "They were busy." Cadenza answered. I sighed again.
   "We decided that, because you just moved in, we wanted to take you on a girls' night out!" explained Lucinda. Kawaii~Chan nodded in approval.
   "Kawaii~Chan hopes to become best friends with
Y/N~Senpai!" she said. I laughed.
   "Okay, it's settled," I smiled wide,"Now, shall we get going?"