Secrets

Ja'Ni

I dropped my glasses on the desk, running my hands up my face to hair "these students are driving me crazy" I mumbled writing an "F" on one of my students paper nigga didn't even put in the effort "stressed out huh?" A familiar voice said from my door.

I looked up seeing Odell all dressed, I smiled a little yes, I've been talking to him and no I haven't told Chris. Y'all know how he gets.... Everybody deserves second chances right? 👀 "when did you get here?" I asked getting up walking towards him giving him a hug he smelled so good! "Where you going all dressed up?" I pulled away feeling his hand slide down to my waist.

"Fancy dinner tonight something that the football team do every year in Cali" he said

"Oh, okay. Bring me some food if it's good" I said moving his hands. He chuckled putting his hands in his pants "I was wondering if you wanted to go with me"

"Odell, I'm a happily married women with two kids and whose husband does not like you and will kill you if he even see you walking down the street so no" I said walking back over to my desk packing up my stuff "Jae, I don't give a fuck" he smirked placing his hands on the desk leaning in closer to me.

"Me either, bye Odell" I grabbed my keys and walked out "please Jae I need a date badly" he whine. I rolled my eyes "no, sorry" I walked out the door going towards to my car.

----

"Mommy's home!" I yelled taking my shoes off turning on the lights going to the kitchen to eat find something to eat hearing Ro and Maurice running "stop running!" I yelled "sorry mommy" they both said crashing into my legs hugging them "excited to see me home huh" I giggled grabbing their hands "daddy broke something of yours" Ro said.

"You were suppose to keep that a secret" a pouting Chris came in with only his boxers on "never keep secrets from mommy!" she sassed him and hit his leg "ahhhh!" he scared her making run away causing her to run into wall and she started crying loudly "Chris why did you do that to her!" I yelled hitting his chest then pushing him out of the way running over to my baby picking her up.

"Its okay baby stop crying" I kissed her forehead as I walked upstairs to our room as she whimpered laying her head on my breast.

Chris

"Oooohh you in trouble now" my son said shaking his head "go to your room" I said pointing upstairs and he obeyed.

I sigh and went up to our room seeing Jae and Ro talking with her back facing towards me "I'ma beat your daddy butt when you go to bed okay" Ro giggled running her fingers through her hair "otay" she giggled again and kiss her cheek.

I smiled and sat down making them look at me. Jae whisper in her ear then she left without giving me a kiss that made me feel even worse "why you do that" she punch my shoulder hard as hell as she sit on her knees on the bed "I didn't know she would get that scared and run into the wall" I said rubbing my arm heavy handed ass

"Well you shouldn't have fuckin' done it" she slapped my chest alright that's it "girl you gonna stop hitting me" I said slamming her down on the bed, holding her down by her wrist "Chris get off of me" she whine.

I smirked getting on top of her "you so damn sexy" I licked her face then bit her cheek gently "Chris get yo annoying, weird ass off me!" she yelled. I chuckled and pecked her lips "love you too" I said getting off her "I hate you" she said going to the bathroom closing the door.

I chuckled and went to go apologize to my baby girl "Ro" I walked into her room seeing her put on her PJs she's growing up too fast "yes daddy" I picked her up then sat down on her bed "I'm sorry baby, please forgive daddy" I pouted making a puppy face

She giggled and kisses my cheek "I forgive you daddy" I smiled and kissed all over her face making her laugh "I love you" I made a goofy face "I love you too daddy" she giggled "alright, bed time" I laid her down then put the over her body "goodni...

She giggled and kisses my cheek "I forgive you daddy" I smiled and kissed all over her face making her laugh "I love you" I made a goofy face "I love you too daddy" she giggled "alright, bed time" I laid her down then put the over her body "goodnight" I kissed her forehead then walked out closing the door then went to go check on Maurice seeing him knock out on the floor with his Iron Man glove in his mouth.

I laughed quietly taking the glove out of his mouth then put him in his bed giving him a kiss on the cheek then went back to our room seeing Jae changing into my t-shirts and her boy shorts "you still mad at me" I asked startling her "you scaring everybody today huh? And no, I can never stay mad at you but I'll still beat your ass" she smacked my ass then walked out of the room.

I followed right behind her going into the kitchen "and how did you break my wine glass" she said "it was an accident, I didn't see it there when I chasing the kids around the island and my butt bump into the counter as I was running after them" she giggled throwing the broken wine glass away "got a lot of ass babe" she came up to me slipping her hand in my underwear and started stroking my dick. I love it when she does random shit like this. Which she been doing a lot lately.

"girl, you don fucked up now" I threw her over my shoulder going straight to our room "show no mercy to this pussy daddy" she moaned/giggled.

fuck her little nympho ass up...

~

Would you been mad if Ja'Ni fall in love with Odell all over again? Comment or vote 😈 - Janee