Date Night

Ja'Ni

"I just wanna know, are you still fucking with that bitch?" I shook my head no putting the papers that I graded away "I'm sorry for not listening to you, me and Odell were good friends before we got together back then. I just wanted a friendship again" I said taking my glasses off and lay my head on his lap "he's obess with you, that nigga would hurt you more than I have hurt you in the past.... Just stay away from him please"

I nodded "okay" he smiled a little and kissed my hand "now on to another subject" he said clearing his throat "the kids are gone" he smirked gripping my breast "ha! Boy bye. I said no sex for awhile and I mean it" I said taking his hand off me then getting up walking to our room "baby please! It hurts" he whine gripping his package.

I laughed grabbing the baby oil then went downstairs "here this will help you" I giggled tossing it to him "you're such a asshole" I laughed "I know" 💁🏾

Stèphany

"She's not gonna come back to you if you keep coming on to her like that duh" I shook my head and ate the last pizza "I can't help myself, she so got damn gorgeous okay" he said running his hands down his face.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head "nigga you raped her what do you expect, yo stupid better be lucky you not killed or in jail" he sigh and laid his head on my back "I know" he sniffed is this nigga crying "Odell stop crying" I said turning around in the stool

"I just want my baby back that's all, I'll kill that nigga she with to get her back" my eyes widen at his word and reaction he is really does have an obsession with her "he is not worth it okay? And don't worry your plan will work out" I said hugging him letting him cry on my shoulders.

This boy is crazy

Ja'Ni

I finally actually got shit done today without being bothered by the kids I'm glad Chris mom agreed to fly down to come stay with us for a week "hey, you hungry?" she asked.

"Not really, your breakfast got me full mama" she chuckled "well I'ma save you plate just in case" I smiled and nodded "thank you" she smiled and left out of my office "mommy" Ro came in rubbing her eye with her shirt all messed up showing her belly.

"Yes baby" I chuckled fixing her shirt then sitting her on my lap "I'm tired" she whine laying on my chest "then go back to sleep Royalty" I chuckled rubbing her cheek with my thumb "but I don't wanna" I chuckled and sat there leaning back in this comfortable wheel chair that Chris got me for my birthday until she fall back asleep.

"chocolate drop" I heard Chris down the hall "in here, sunny delight" I said seeing him appear at the door "she sleep?" I nodded my head "want me to take her" I shook my head hearing her softly snore "she so precious" I smiled looking at her "but what do you need?" I asked looking at him

"You know what I need but we not finna get into that" I rolled my eyes playfully "I wanted to tell you is to wear something comfortable for our date tonight and bring a swimsuit" he wiggled his tongue at me as he walked out of the room. I laughed lightly holding Ro as she slept

Boy is a mess

----

Once I was done doing my hair, I went to go put on a black t-shirt, black shorts then put on my black converse "come on Jae!" he yelled from downstairs "coming!" I grabbed my bag putting my bikini in it then headed downstairs "where are we going anyways" I asked grabbing his hand "you'll see" I rolled my eyes and walked out with him leading me to the car.

30 minutes later

"So we about race in actually cars. Oh nigga we gotta bet" I said as we pulled up at a actual race track looking at him "alright, if you lose we fucking every day at any time, any place for two weeks" he smiled creepily I'm starting to believe he's addicted to my love box "fine, but if you lose you have to cook and clean for a month" he groaned and rolled his eyes "bet" I squealed and got out.

"You're such a damn kid" he said picking me placing me on his shoulders strong ass "what's up Chris" one of the racers greeted Chris

"what's up, this is my wife Ja'Ni" he introduce me while putting me down "Hi" I smiled and shook his hand "I'm Aj" he smiled back "nice to meet you" I released his hand "you too, damn Chris you ain't tell me she was this gorgeous" I blushed shyly

"Aye" Chris stepped in front of me "my bad, I was just saying. You're lucky to have her" Aj said "mhm" Chris hummed.

Aj chucked shaking his head "y'all ready to race" he asked "yes!" I went to car that I would like to race in and pose goofily next to it making them laugh "She's definitely ready" Aj said "hell yeah" I said excited.

----

"I win you lose" I teased Chris as I twerked on him. He smacked lips and smack my ass hard "ow" I jerked forward standing up straight rubbing my butt "you just mad because ain't getting none of my punai" I winked "whatever" I giggled and peck his lips "thank you Aj" I said giving him a hug since he drove for me "no problem" he hug me back then we release.

We talked to Aj and Chris driver Jon for a few minutes then we left going to our next location "so what bikni did you bring to wear for daddy" he asked smirking "don't worry about it" I chuckled tying my bikni top then changed into my bottoms

He smacked his lips and kept driving until we pulled up to the beach "damn you look good" he eyed me while turning off the car "thank you" I said reaching in the back to get my towel

"owww! Why the hell did you do that!" I hit his arm then got out using the car as a mirror to see a mark on my ass where he bit me "Chrrrrris" I whine "eyes sowwie" he smirked gripping my butt "why you gotta be so cute but so ugly at the same time" I laughed walking onto the sand "guh I'm sexy as fuck!"

Cocky much

~

Chris: I am addicted and I don't see no problem with it....

I actually like this chapter comment or vote 😄 - Janee