Stalker

Chris

I watched Jae through her classroom door window trying to distracted her by making goofy faces as she teaches her class getting a smile from her even though she side eyeing the fuck out of me at the same time. I chuckled seeing her roll her eyes "no homework tonight class is dismissed" she told her class.

I backed away from the door so I wouldn't get hit with the door when her students walk out "really Chris?" she packed her things "what I did nothing" I grinned getting behind her "I really can't stand you sometimes" she put her bag over shoulder turning around to face me.

"but you love me though" I peck her lips then smiled

"Mmmmm I guess" she slide away from me walking out smirking "the fuck you mean you guess" she laughed "you know I love you big head" she said "better" I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder "Chris put me down" she hit my back as I walked to my classroom and locked the door then bent her over my desk raising her dress and spanked her ass leaving my hand print making her jerk forward "shit" she moaned

----

"Mommy why you walking so funny" Ro laughed watching Jae struggle to get upstairs "mommy had a rough workout today" I smirked

"I don't like you right now" I laughed and sat down on the floor with Ro "what you doing? And were you a good girl today in school" she nodded her head and played with her legos "good" I tickled her making her fall back laughing "Maurice help!" sh...

"I don't like you right now" I laughed and sat down on the floor with Ro "what you doing? And were you a good girl today in school" she nodded her head and played with her legos "good" I tickled her making her fall back laughing "Maurice help!" she yelled while laughing uncontrollably "don't tickle my sister!" he yelled and jumped on me "oh" groaned in pain and started tickling him with my other hand

"Okay daddy stop!" Both of them said. I stopped and kissed them both on the cheek "okay, let's start on your homework" I said getting up "okay" I chuckled and followed them to their playroom.

----

"All done daddy" Ro said putting her color pencil down "okay, put your homework in y'alls backpacks then y'all can play until dinner is ready" I said putting the rest of their color pencils away in their box "is mommy cooking?" Ro asked getting up "no, I'm cooking" she scrunched up her face and went to her room "I feel so offended" I said walking out seeing Jae come down the steps putting lotion on her face "why"

"Ro don't like my cooking" she laughed and I frowned "well you can't cook like me so..." she laughed some more and I just stood there "aww baby, you'll be fine but I'll be right back. I'm going to the store" I peck her lips but turned into a make out section "Chris I gotta go" she said against my lips.

I grope her ass then smacked it "hurry back" I gave her a sloppy kiss then pulled away "the store is only a couple minutes away" I shrugged and grin "hurry back anyways" she chuckled a little "bye Christopher" she walked or should I say limped out closing the door.

Ja'Ni

I limped down the frozen aisle looking for my favorite ice cream, praying that they will have it "awww they don't have anymore" I pouted like five year old. I heard somebody chuckle behind me, I turned around seeing Odell holding my favorite ice cream Nope, it's not even worth it I grabbed the cart and walked away.

"why you acting like this baby girl, you know you miss me. You know better to put a restraining order on me, you know I don't follow rules" he said.

I put the cart back in it place then stormed out of Wal-Mart "Ja'Ni" he yanked me to him by my forearm "Odell get the fuck off me" I gritted through my teeth trying to get out his grip.

He chuckled and started kissing my neck "what you gonna do about it" he gripped me tighter and sat me on the top of my car and tried to take my pants off

"are you fucking stupid!" I kicked him in the face hard making him hit the other car that was next to my car then got down taking out my tazer that bought in Texas and tazed his ass until he passed out. I quickly got in my car and left.

Restraining order my ass...

~

Comment or vote! - Janee