Chapter 4

The two sat together in peace as the movie started. Kageyama had his arms wrapped around Shouyou's waist tightly making sure he was secure in his grasp. Hinata tried to move a bit to get comfortable, but the male wouldn't loosen his grip. He then turned around to looked at Kageyama and Tobio just shook his head no.

The orange haired male then turned his head back around as he pouted. The taller male sighed as he loosened his grip slightly as Shouyou then got comfortable. "Thank you Kageyama." The other male nodded accepting his thank you.

Shouyou leaned back on Kageyama as he was completely comfortable. The taller male sat up straight as he then rested his chin on the male's fluffy orange hair. Hinata smiled as he eventually jumped from a scary part in the movie. Tobio notice this and he frowned slightly as he spoke, "Are you okay?" At first there was no response then the other male just nodded.

Throughout the movie Hinata got scared. It eventually got to the point to where he turned around and buried his face into Tobio's chest. Kageyama frowned as he then began to stroke the male's hair. He reached over to the remote and turned off the movie as he spoke, "It's okay, I'm right here and you know that." The shorter male nodded as he knew that everything will be okay.

Tobio kissed the top of Shouyou's head as he spoke, "Do you still want to watch the movie?" He tilted his head slightly as he waited for a reply. Hinata thought for a moment then he shook his head no. Kageyama nodded understanding as he started to rub the shorter male's back soothingly. After a bit the male was feeling better and he looked up at the taller male with a bright smile.

Seeing that smile Kageyama's world had just brightened up. Hinata then looked out the window and saw how late it was then he frowned slightly as he spoke, "It's getting late... I should probably get back home." Once he tried to get up Kageyama tightened his grip on the male as he buried his head into Shouyou's neck.

He frowned and looked up at Hinata as he spoke, "No, just stay the night. It's already so late so it would just be easier." "okay, just let me call my mom and let her know." he replied. Tobio let the male get up so he could call his mother. Hinata got off of his lap and began to call his mom.

After a while of ringing she finally picked up. He let her know about the plans and she was fine with that. After a moment she explained that they were supposed to be getting a bunch of snow and school was already canceled. He then hung up as he looked to kageyama and spoke, "Apparently we are supposed to get a bunch of snow and school is canceled."

Tobio nodded as he then opened his arms waiting for the other male to come towards him. Shouyou smiled and he then went over to Kageyama going into his arms. He sat down on his lap then Tobio wrapped his arms around him as he nuzzled his head into his neck. Shouyou smiled slightly as he closed his eyes, he wasn't really tired but this made him feel relaxed. Hinata had his head on Kageyama's chest.

It was completely silent except for the sound of Tobio's heartbeat. Shouyou smiled as he opened his eyes and looked up at the other male. The black haired male smiled as he then softly kissed Shouyou's lips. Kageyama then spoke up, "Are you tired?" The orange hair male just nodded with a yawn.

Tobio started to stand up a bit as he carried the male. He walked through the house until he got to his room. He had the door cracked so he just took his foot and opened the door up even more. Kageyama then walked inside the room. Once he got near the bed he sat Shouyou down carefully.

The smaller male curled up in a small ball as he kept his eyes closed. Kageyama then climbed over the male and got to the other side of the bed. He took the blanket and covered them both up as he laid down. His head rested on the pillow he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Shouyou bringing him close to himself as he fell asleep.

//Hello! This story was 749 words not counting this little thing here. Since of ISTEP coming up on monday I might not be able to update this week. Either way if I am or i'm not able to I promise I will write an extra long chapter that is over 1000 words. I hope that doing that will make it up to all of you guys. thanks for reading, love you!~