Wednesday - Chapter 10

It was wednesday morning, the weather was decent and the gym was silent. Kageyama and Hinata stood side by side as everyone stared at them. The shorter male felt like his face was going to heat up as nobody even moved. “Um.. is everything okay?” Hinata asked with a nervous laugh as he glanced around the room, somewhat scared to hear the answer to his question. “I’ll go set up the net.” Kageyama said in his normal harsh tone as he walked past everyone and into the back room. “How about we get started on the stretches?” Sugawara suggested in a cheerful tone as he tried to clear up the awkward silence. Tanaka and Nishinoya was silent but everyone else agreed.

Noya let out a small laugh but the orange haired male almost immediately noticed. “What’s funny?” he asked with a small frown as he got closer to the other male. “It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.” He said before he let out another small laugh and walked away to start stretching. The male mentally pouted before he began to start stretching too.The morning went by slow and quiet, nobody really talked to each other during practice. It soon came to an end and Kageyama and Hinata were the first people to leave. As soon as the door shut Noya spoke, “Why didn’t anyone mention anything?” Sugawara let out a small huff of annoyance before he hit the back of his head with his hand.

Holding his head Nishinoya began to shout a bit, “What was that for?!” The grey haired male sighed before he spoke softly, “Just because we just found out doesn’t mean that we should just drop the bomb on them. Let’s just wait a bit longer just to make sure too. We shouldn’t ask them only for them both to argue or get uncomfortable.” Noya sighed as he was clearly annoyed but eventually nodded in agreement. “Alright, let’s head out before classes start.” Suga (Not BTS suga, I heard your thoughts. *points to the kpop fans*) said with a bright smile. The team soon left the building and began to head to their classes.

Hinata and Kageyama never went to their class, but was actually behind the gym. Hinata poked his head out from the corner to see if the teammates were still there. “They’ll see you dumbass!” Kageyama whispered/shouted as he pulled his head back. Shouyou let out a small giggle which made a small smile creep onto Tobio’s lips. “They’re gonna find out the entire truth soon you know.” he said softly as he soon gently grabbed his hand. Hinata nodded a bit as he looked down, “But what if they think it’s going to affect our practice?” he asked curiously. The male soon shook his head no as his gaze went to the sky, “No. i don’t think that’ll happen. Practice went well today so that proves that everything will be okay.” The other nodded a bit as he began to smile as well.

“C’mon, we need to get to class before we get a detention again.” Kageyama muttered as he leaned down and pecked the male’s lips before he began to walk off in the direction of his class room. He knew that they were in different classes so it was upsetting when they had to suddenly leave each other. “See you after school?” Hinata asked softly with a bright smile. Tobio nodded a bit as he ruffled his orange fluffy hair before he walked a few doors down to his classroom. A small gentle smile remained on the male’s face as he sat down in his seat. It wasn’t the creepy smile that most of his teammates saw, it was the smile that showed that he cared.

*TEEERRRRMMMM SKKKEEEEERRRRRPPPP* (Ahhh, i missed that)

It was late afternoon and they didn’t have practice so they got to go home or do other things instead of heading straight to the gym. Kageyama waited for Hinata in front of the school gate which he was beginning to do more frequently now. “Whose place?” Tobio asked softly as he glanced down at Hinata. “Yours.” he said simply as he smiled a bit. After they got to a certain distance away from the school Kageyama reached over and grabbed Hinata’s hand, soon intertwining their fingers. “Can i stay the night?” he asked excitedly but soon frowned when he heard the reply, “No, not tonight. Our parents will eventually get upset and then we wouldn’t see each other as much, i don’t want that to happen.” he said softly. Hinata looked down as he didn’t look up for a while, sometimes he thought it wasn’t fair. He just wanted to be with Tobio and never leave his side.

//I’M BACK!!!!!!! Okay, i feel really guilty for not updating and i’m gonna try to do it more often. I have exams coming up but as soon as that’s over I’ll be on summer break so hopefully I could start updating more.