Wednesday - Chapter 9

//hehe.. you're probably mad because of no updates but.... HERE I AM NOW!!!!! It is currently 10:22 pm as I am typing this introduction because why not add the time. I am going to stay up and get this chapter published before I go to school tomorrow even if i have to stay up until midnight! Now, shall we get this chapter on the road? 

Kageyama and Hinata laid in bed until the sun had rose. Hinata looked over at his lover and spoke softly, "Don't we have school and practice today?" The male looked down at the other with one eye open. He didn't speak but only gave him a small nod. Hinata pouted just a bit as he then sat up, "Then c'mon, we can't be late for practice!" The small male said excitedly. Hinata then jumped out of the bed as he went to get dressed.The black haired male then forced himself to get up and get ready. He still felt a bit tired and honestly didn't even want to wake up that morning.

~Outside in the bushes~

Tanaka and Noya hid behind the bushes in the front of Hinata's house as they looked through binoculars. There were already rumors going around the school about the two males considering there were a few people who saw them enter the house together, but nobody left. Nishinoya put down the binoculars and sighed, "Are you sure these aren't some false rumors? He could have actually left and nobody saw it." He suggested. Tanaka shook his head no as he keep his eyes on the door, "No.. It's a gut feeling." The other male nodded as he began to look thtough the binoculars again.

Noya then began to hit Tanaka's arm as soon as the door began to move, "Look!" He whispered as Kageyama and Hinata began to exit the house. The two male's held hands as they began to walk towards the school. Noya then spoke, "They were even holding hands!" he pointed out. They both turned towards each other and gave a nod at the same time. It seems as if the rumors were true, Kageyama and Hinata have indeed became a couple. 

Tanaka and Nishinoya rushed back to the school gym to tell the other teammates, wondering if they had already heard about the rumors themselves. Once they had arrived they looked around to see if Kageyama and Hinata had made it to the school yet. Once they saw that they weren't there yet they smiled and Noya spoke softly, "Guys, did you hear about Kageyama and Hinata?" Sugawara-san nodded a bit as he spoke up as well ,"Yes, but i highly doubt it's true, think about it, those two are always giving each other pain and are always constantly fighting." Tanaka nodded, "Yes, but we saw them enter the same house last night and leave the same one this morning.. while holding hands." 

The entire gym went silent as they began to dwell their minds on the newly told news. The two people who would always fight and avoid each other suddenly got into a relationship? There was some whispering done between the team as they then stopped. The entire gym went silent once again and the doors were open. The new couple had just arrived and all eyes were on them.

//I feel bad that the chapter was short but i promise the next one will be longer! I'm just honestly tired right now and i don't think i can rage all night anymore XD welp... the team found out all thanks to Tanaka and Noya-senpai's stalking skills!