CHAPTER TWO

Endor is nothing different from what Theo expected

    Endor is nothing different from what Theo expected.  It is the perfectly marvelous forest, but a forest at that.  Indeed, she would say that the forest is no different from any other forest she has ever seen, and thus, she does not take great pleasure in visiting.  Now, it would be a completely different story if the Ewoks were to show up, like in Luke's old story, but Theo doubts her lucky in such a field.  Only Leia would be able to acquire the attention of the furry dwarves, that much is for certain.

    After landing the fairly large ship in a lucky meadow of Endor, Theo regards herself in the mirror.  She has never been one for making good first impressions, surely.  Indeed, she met Ben Solo when she accidentally ran him over with a speeder.  And Luke, for the heaven's' sake, she met after force-pushing him into a blizzard on Hoth.  And that's when she was a mere baby.

    So yes, Theo has a score to balance with the intentions she has for the future.  Looking into a mirror, the girl swings her brown jedi-cloak over her shoulders, not pulling up the hood for there is no need.  Rather, she lets her near-white hair glow in the natural light of day and artificial light of the ship, its slight yellow contrasting nicely to her slightly darker skin tone.  Deep purple bags hang under her eyes from the sleepless nights of worrying over the future, dulling the usual and past sheen of her green eyes, making them now appear grey.  She now adorns a pale blue tunic, having found it in the cabinet and deciding it was in better shape than her own shirt.

    With a final glance and the decision she'll not be getting prettier, the girl exits the ship, closing it behind her.  Sticks and twigs snap beneath her feet as she moves from the meadowed area and into the forest, attempting to find a safe location for the resurrection.  The last thing she needs is to be found by stormtroopers when she is preoccupied, leaving her and Anakin up to Death's hands.

    A small hill gives light to an even smaller valley, accompanying a small creek from which she draws some water.  And nearer by, a small cave looks seldom occupied, deeming it perfect for her task.  This comes at the perfect moment, with a mere hour left of daylight, from what Theo can tell, and storms gathering over the forested canopy.  Rain might be nice, but not for Anakin's awakening.

    The girl digs deep into her mind, pulling the information of resurrection from the very depths of her unconsciousness and to the light for the first moment in her life.  She kneels into the soft ground of Endor, tucking her toes under and planting her fingers into the earth where small plants grow.  Her eyes flutter close to the reality of her universe, breath calming as she reaches out for her inner strength and concentration.

    And though she cannot see the magic happening, it is sure to be a miraculous occurrence to any viewer, if there ever was one.  Her fingertips may be lost in the fluff of the Endorian soils, but water seems to seep from her hands, wetting the ground for a mere moment before being absorbed.  And from this, nude sprouts begin to rise, weaving like low-vines across the ground as her skin takes on a glow, much like the sun.  Her lips twisting upward like the plants, Theo's inner-deathsinger begins to come fully to life like that of the growing creature.