Chapter 7 Mark's POV

When the person started getting closer,  it was a man. He had a gun! We were trapped in a room and couldn't get out. I said " Everyone get behind me!" The man said "Ohh how brave you are." He pointed the gun at me.We all took a step backwards. A woman comes out from behind him, but she didn't have anything in her hand. Another, man stepped out, same as the woman. The man said " Take one more step, and I'll start shooting. Tom says " What's your name?" The guy says "My name is...." Say one more word, and....." Tom says " You will start shooting, yah we know." I yell at Tom saying " What are you doing?" Then I shout at the man with the gun  saying " You're outnumbered, 5 against 3. Then, he shot Savannah in the armpit. Julia caught her , and moved away from us. A burst of anger shoot threw me. I dove at the man, sending the gun flying out of his hands. There was kicking, punching, screaming, and pulling. The guy grabbed me hair, and I let out a screech, that I have never heard before. I see in the corner of my eye Noah got knocked out. Tom was fight both the man and woman. Then, Tom was out. I saw a fist coming at me, then it was dark.

The Last Walkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें