Preview Of My Whole Story PART 1

God changed my life in so many ways. When I thought I was saved... I wasn't

I didn't enjoy catholic church because I felt like I didn't learn anything. But when I went to my cousins baptist church, it's like my whole life took a spin with life and slowly transformed into a better place of format.

There preacher got into my head about doing things for Jesus like bible reading and spending time with God.

I realized that I was only reading my bible because I thought it was right... Now I'm doing for the desire of my heart.Like it is supposed to be... I feel spiritually cleaned and I know I can live a WAY better life when living through the word of the LORD!!!!!

I started to learn about what God did and didn't want you to in your life and that's what I've been like in my character.

Like "Not holding grudges, not being easily angered, forgiving everyone's sins no matter how many times they've done it... ETC"

By reading in certain chapters, I changed the way I lived my life and handled things with actions, my heart/mind.

I'm also trying to live my character and attitude due to the FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT. LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE KINDNESS GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITHFUL AND SELF CONTROL

Living your life through the Lord is so life changing in a very good way and I'm glad I chose to look more into it and change my ways...

I face a lot of challenges and sin but I pray for the forgiveness of my sins, I know God loves me and he loves you too.. Learn to praise him and if you are in need of spiritual help then please come to me through my TWITTER, FACEBOOK, WATTPAD, TUMBLR.. INSTAGRAM

Twitter- @GodCanSaveYou48

Facebook- Helping people in need of spiritual help

Instagram-@ _roberts_girl