How you meet - Jasper

She had finally unfused with that weakling lapis lazuli. Now Jasper needed to get away from those Crystal Clods base as fast as possible. So ,tired and soaking wet ,Jasper walked as fast as she could away from Beach City. "When I'm all healed up,I swear on Yellow Diamonds name I will kill those Crystal Gens!" She yelled out loud.

••••••••••• Le skip of the time••••••••••••

Jasper had walked for quite some time before she came to a small abandoned town." I guess this will do for now" she said to herself. So she went the first building she saw. Was fairly intact. There was a couch, some furniture and empty kitchen and two bedrooms with nothing in them. Despite Jasper being a gem she was very tired and went to the couch and passed out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

???POV
I saw this big powerful orange gem lady walk into the village. She seemed very tired and worn out. I heard whimpering. I look at my baby girl in my arms." Shhh it's okay. It's okay mommy's got you my child." I said. I couldn't take care of my baby I was to sick to. I didn't have any money or home." Don't worry my child someone's I know is going to take good care of you." I say as I approach the building the gem lady was in.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Ugh, why did I have to rest in such awkward position. Now I fell stiff is hell." Jasper complains. She gets off the couch quite slowly and starts to stretch . As the orange gem stretches you hear quite a few bones pop back in place."Ah, much better" she muttered. Then there's a knock on the door. Jasper a little paranoid about it being those Crystal Clods summons her weapon. Slowly opening the door she q comes to find that no ones there." I'm loosing it" Jasper mumbles. Then she here's a soft cry. She looks down. "What the?" There was a small little human baby wrapped in a pale worn pink blanket. The little thing had short curly red hair, elf like ears, peachy colored skin and a splash of freckles over her nose." A human child?" Jasper said unsure of herself.A few minutes of looking a the thing the child she finally stopped crying.The little girl opened her teary eyes.Her eyes were a baby blue color.Jasper didn't know what it was but for some reason she felt the need to take care of this child. Keep her safe. So Jasper took the baby inside the abandoned house. "I have no idea what I'm going to do with you ,but I guess I could start by giving you a name. How about....Ember because of your red hair." Little Ember giggled in happiness. "I guess that's a yes."
So Jasper sat in the abandoned home
thinking of her next plan and how is she going to take care of little Ember.

I am sooooooooooo sorry for not updating. It's just that between school and taking care of my little brothers I kinda forgot I was even writing a book. So I hope you can forgive me. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Stay awesome my friends!👊❤️👍🦄