How you meet Amythest Part 2

You look around in wonder, as the lady who found you takes you somewhere. You have no idea where you where. But it was a small little town. There were a few people here and there, it was quite,you liked the quiet.

Amethyst POV
You are such a cute little kid. You look so surprised when you saw the ocean. Almost as if you never seen it before. Well anyway I made it to the house, and you start squirming around so I put you on the ground. Instantly you start crawling around exploring the house. "Hey Amethyst you got the- oh my god who is that!", Steven says. " Um well you see Steve-man I found the kid in the trash on my way to the big donut and I couldn't just leave them there, soo I brought them here," I explained. "Aw she's so cute! Or is it a he?", Steven asked." I don't know I haven't checked", I said. "Well there pretty dirty,soooo why don't we give them a quick bath", Steven said. "Good idea kid," I said.

10 minutes and a lot of water later.

"So now that you're
all cleaned up let me get a look at you", I say. You had really curly brown hair and the darkest shade of brown eyes I have seen. You looked so tiny in one of Steven's shirts."Hey Steven what should we name the little guy?", I ask him. "Well we could call him Bob,Joseph, Nicholas ,Jason,Leo,Steve I got a lot more if you want to hear them," Steven listed. I thought for a moment and I had a good idea. "How about y/n?",I say. "Yeah it fits him perfectly!",Steven says in excitement." Alright y/n, what am I going to do with you?", I think out loud. But before I can answer my own question I hear the warp pad activate. "Pearl! Garnet!", Steven shouts.

Great... I still don't know what to do with you and they decide to come.

I finally updated. I thank all of you who were patient with me. I hope you like this chapter. So what do you think of me making the kid a boy? Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Let me know CHOW!