003

dear diary,
i went to the park today to take a walk. it was really sunny today too. there were a bunch of children playing and being happy. i saw one couple. a cute couple to be more specific. it made me a bit sad because i knew i wouldn't get to live to have that.
my walk led me to a bridge, the water underneath was calm and gently went over the rocks beneath it.
i stood on the bridge for a while, leaning against that the concrete wall that prevented  people from falling off of it. my hands started to get a burning sensation because of how hot the sun made the concrete. i didn't care, maybe i deserved it. right when the pain from the burning sensation got most immense, i heard a voice that made me take my hands off the wall.
aphmau's.
when i turned around, i saw her with aaron. i have to admit, seeing that hurt me, but if aphmau is happy, that's all that matters. it was nice to see and talk to her today though. she looked really pretty in the sunlight, but then again she looks pretty in any lighting.
she and i talked about how the kids looked so cute playing and how it would be nice to not have anything to care or worry about. aphmau seemed a bit worried about how close i was to the edge of the wall. maybe she does care about me.... maybe I can make her happy.
yours sincerely,
laurance