3.My Way

Bless this Image ^^

Derek (his part already what??)

We make it to a diner that was 10 minutes away from her house, we walk in and sit at a booth we read over the menu in a comfortable silence for 3 minutes until the waitress came and took down our order

"Can I get the bacon burger with a side of fries and a cookies and cream milkshake" Sklar tells the waitress, she can't get any likeable she's not like any other girl she doesn't care what she eats most girls I have taken out to eat they usually get some salad or like soup and they complain how they are fat which is a way to get attention.

"Can I get the same but instead a vanilla milkshake" I tell the waitress snapping out of thoughts and before Skylar caught me staring at her.

The waitress takes the menus and we wait for our food there was an awkward silence between us.

"Tell me about yourself" she says looking up from her phone

I tell her about me and she tells me about her but not too much because she said she was basic but I know deep down she isn't and I want to get to know the real Skylar Capone.

By time Skylar stopped talking our food has came and we finished in 15 minutes. I see her hand her card to the waitress, I call back the waitress and I switch out the cards because it's rude to have the girl pay I hand back her card and she looks at me with a confused look.

The waitress came back with my card and I put in my wallet and as soon I was about to turn around to walk to the exit Skylar eyes widen, I quickly turn around and I see Nash kiss this girl which wasn't as pretty as Skylar.

Skylar rushes out the diner and Nash tried to grab her arm but I pushed him away and I punched him straight in the face breaking his nose and giving him a busted lip he returned with a punch in the eye

"You don't deserve Sklar, you fucking worthless piece of trash" I yell at him dodging his other swings

I knocked him out with one final punch to the jaw but before he said "she didn't give me what I need". 

I get to my car and I drove Sklar home and she dragged me into the kitchen where she handed me an ice pack and her mother walks in and asks Skylar and I questions, then her brothers came and she told them what happened they weren't happy at all.

Skylar rushed into her room I was going to check on her but decided to just leave her alone for today.

I go home and my mom starts questioning me

"what happened this time DEREK!!" She yelled at me seeing my black eye

"Nothing" I run upstairs and start the shower. 

I got out put my basketball shorts on and called it a night.

------------------

so this is of course Derek'e P.O.V on what he did sorry if you don't like this story then you have to read it ily tho to those who like the story so far

- Jami The Cool❤︎