Conflict

Hey guys sorry about not doing anything on the fan fiction I said I was going to write on but I was writing and I literally lost all of what I had done which I was almost done with, so just wanted to let you know that it might take a little bit for me to start updating that... Well otherwise also again the picture above is the outfit if you do not like it you always have your imagination. So hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!

                                                                     (At the Wayne mansion)

                                                                      Bruce/Batman's P.O.V

I walked upstairs and into Y/n's room she wasn't there I hadn't seen her in two days, i'm thinking of going out to find her. I went to the Batcave to watch if she would come back. (4Am) "Bruce" dick said coming up to me. "What" I said harshl. "You're waiting for her to come back aren't you." "Yes". "Okay well I am going to go to sleep, please don't stay up the entire night" "fine." "Thank you" he said. (30 minutes later in y/n's bedroom) "Where were you" I said harshly, "out". "for three days." "I was busy what's it to you". "Well i'm your father that's what" "whatever" she said sassily ( author~san oh snap!) "and why are you going out and playing hero."like you would care bruce or should I say Batman." She said angrily "I had a feeling you knew." "Well i'm going to get some food, if you have a problem with  that then oh well" she said harshly walking down stairs... 

Hey Reader~Chan sorry that this is one is very short I am very busy at the moment, I put as much action as my brain could come up with so hope you enjoyed how it went down, also next episode there is going to be a party not saying what for or what type but wanted to warn you that it is going to be a little fancy so yeah. So hope you enjoyed and have a very great day and week <3.

- _Watermelon_