Oscars

Contains: Sexual Situations, Language, and Drinking.

People say that being a celebrity's girlfriend is a piece of cake. Trust me. It's not.

10 o'clock hair appointment, 3 o'clock nail appointment, 5 o'clock makeup appointment.... and all the press. Hard life, right?

"Dude, don't do your makeup before your hair. The hairstylist could fuck it up. Happened to me once with prom, it's terrible." My best friend said, while taking a sip of her screwdriver. It was too early for this. I'd managed to not entirely destroy my hotel room, which was good. I could still find my dress for tonight.

The dress was pure black, a silky, smooth fabric that clung to my curves. It showed the right amount of cleavage. Not too little, but not too much. There's a slit down the leg, and the gold accents complete it. I was gonna wear my black Louboutins and carry my black and gold Chanel bag. I gotta say, even though Leo donates a LOT to charity, he still spoils me. Rotten. Wearing a Versace gown, carrying a Chanel piece, Louboutins, not to mention the jewels! I swear the man could tear up a fucking jewelry store! My engagement ring was 10 carats. With two 5 carat pieces on either side of it! I'd probably built up a significant amount of muscle with it on my finger every day. The pieces I had picked out tonight included long gold and diamond earrings, and a dainty but noticeable necklace, which didn't distract too much from the embellishments on the gown. Not too overdone, but still enough to catch an eye.

"Should I get my hair done up or down?" I asked. I kinda wanted it curly, but I want it to look elegant.

She took a sip of her drink. "Is he fucking you afterwards?" I looked at her in sarcastic disgust, and took a sip of water from the bottle I got out of the fridge. "It's a serious question. If it's down, it might get in the way, but if it's up -" I interrupted her. "This water is 8 fucking dollars!" I said, looking at the prices in the fridge. "Alright, ignore the question." She laughed at me. I think she knew what was gonna happen whether I answered her or not. "I wasn't ignoring you. I was simply stating that this water is outrageously priced. I'm not sure what's happening tonight, anyways. Are you sitting with us?" "Can he hook me up with Tobey Maguire?" She asked. The sad thing was, she wasn't joking. I laughed, "I'll see. If he's not with anyone." She smiled at me. She was going to wear a purple short dress, with jeweled purple Versace shoes. Her dress was a bit more... revealing than mine. Tobey was going to love it. She wasn't going to be walking the red carpet but she'd still be sitting at the front with them. Kate and her husband were also going to be there, and so was Alejandro, Tom, Grace, and Arthur (basically the main cast for The Revenant). There was going to be a lot of people she didn't know too. "Are you wearing silver or gold jewelry?" I asked her. "Probably silver. Gold just doesn't look right on me. I think I'm too pale for it. Plus some of the embellishments on my shoes are silver." "You should totally wear this necklace I got the other day. I was gonna wear it but I decided not to mix metals." I held out a beautifully designed necklace which shone in the light when I turned it. "Oh my God! You're actually letting me borrow something of yours, even though you know how badly I lose things?" She giggled madly. "I'm rooming with you, so I'm getting it back ASAP." I retorted, smiling. My phone rang. It was Leo.

"Hey babe, what time are you meeting me tonight?"

"Around 6:30, it depends on what time my little friend here is ready." I looked over to her drinking her vodka-orange juice concoction, flipping through the latest issue of Vogue. She smiled a big cheesy smile up at me.

"Tell her I said I'm glad she's coming. Tobey's had his eye on her a lot lately and has been badgering me about getting her number", he chuckled lightly. "Now I can just let them take care of things themselves."