Getting Some Help

Contains: masturbation, fellatio
(Also this one is pretty short so there's not much to it, hope you guys like it anyways!)

I swear I hate wearing heels. Especially to work every day. They make my feet hurt so badly. I can't wait to take them off when I get to Leo's house.

I arrive and promptly remove my uncomfortable shoes.

.....and then my work skirt, jacket and blouse.

I'm basically in my underwear. But who cares? I slip on some leggings and a comfortable shirt, and put my hair into a bun. I'm trying to wonder what I want for dinner.

I go into the hallway where the bedroom is. Leo's probably working on some environmental stuff. He does so much for the environment, people don't even realize it. They're only focused on his acting, and, truth is, he has such a passion for the world we live on.

I'm inches from opening the cracked bedroom door when I hear soft moans and whimpers. I look inside and can't believe my eyes.

Leo's laying on the bed, staring at his phone, with his hand in his pants, calling my name. And holy shit, I can see how hard he is from here.

I watch him for a few seconds. He occasionally throws in a "Come for me" or "fuck". He's biting his lip and it's so fucking hot. Leo touching himself is hot. Leo touching himself while thinking of me is even hotter.

I decide to have some fun with him. I stand outside the doorway and knock. The look on his face is priceless.

"O-oh hey babe. I was just uh-"

"You were just what?" I ask, innocently. I decide to come sit beside him. I lean forward and get close to him.

"I was just working on a new idea for, uh, clean energy." He smiles a goody goody smile.

I put my hand over the crotch of his trousers. I can feel how swollen and hard he is. "Aw well it sounds like you're having fun, baby." I start to move my hand. "What's this?"

I look at his phone. It's a picture of me I sent to him a month or two ago to help him... relieve himself. I had no idea he still used it.

"Uh, it's just..." he can't find an excuse.

"How'd your cock get so hard? Aw, baby, did you do this to yourself?" I unzipped his pants and took it out. My God, he's hard and huge. He whimpers as my fingers touch it. "Shh, I'll help you with this." I say. He's biting his lip and won't look at me. I start moving my hand up and down, slowly at first, then faster. I use my other hand to massage his balls which makes him moan louder. "Who were you thinking about, Leo?" I ask. "You." He says "I love what you do to me." I get on the bed beside him. I'm slowly moving my hands up and down his dick, and he can barely form words.

"O-oh my God, b-baby," He stutters. "I'm gonna-"

Just then, I stop. He looks at me, wide-eyed and slightly annoyed. I have no intention of annoying him, I just need to reposition myself for the show I'm about to put on for him. With my mouth.

"Make sure none of my hair falls, Leo babe." I crawl in between his legs. His eyes almost bulge out of his head, he knows what he's about to get.

I grab it again. My God, how can somebody be this hard? I think to myself. I hold the tip in between my lips and slowly move down further every time I bob my head.

Leo's moaning is almost too much for me to handle. His moans are deep and his normally soothing voice is now weak and quiet.

After much slow sucking, I take his full length in my throat, gagging and sputtering for air. He tries to buck his hips a little. He's so desperate. It's so hot. I stop again.

"What do you think about when you look at that picture of me?" I ask.

"Everything you do to me." He says, barely able to speak.

I put it back in my mouth. His breathing is hitched. He whimpers, unable to control it.

"I'm so close... oh-oh God!" He says. He's got my hair in his hands, gripping it for dear life.

I suck again, slowly, trying to make him last longer. I feel the tip release some pre-cum and I know he's almost there.

I take it in my hands, massaging it and moving my fingers along the length. I put the tip back in my mouth, and suck, while massaging it.

I sense him tighten up, and hear him groan. I feel his warm, sweet, sticky cum in my mouth and running down my throat. He's still breathing heavy.

I climb over and sit beside him, and he takes my face in his hand, and kisses it. "God I love what you do to me." He smiles and kisses me once more.

I kiss him back, and we cuddle on the bed, and decide to order pizza and watch movies. I love this guy.

"Babe, I love you." He looks at me and smiles, one of those smiles nobody but me sees. The kind where his blue eyes are so beautifully shining and he looks like a kid at a candy store. "I love you too, Leo." He pulls me close. "Thanks for helping me out today," he says. "I loved it. Maybe you should require help more often." I smirk and he kisses me. We laugh before drifting off to sleep.