Ten times

Contains: Smut (like, hella smut, bondage, biting, etc.)

Little things make love so wonderful. Like, going out on dates and spending real time together. Leo still took me out on dates just like he did when we first started dating.

He still opens the doors for me, he still pulls out my chair for me, and he still compliments me like it's the first day, the first time. He's always flirting with me, too. God, how I love him.

Tonight, we're going to this really fancy Italian place, and he has a whole room reserved for us. "You look stunning tonight, babe, as per usual." He smiles and I blush. He gives me a quick kiss and opens his car door for me.

He puts his hand on the inside of my thigh and rests it there while he's driving, in the spot where he knows I like it. We talk about how our days were, his was busy as usual, mine, well, I spent it getting ready for tonight. He's always smiling when he talks about what he does, he's so passionate about it, it's amazing.

We get there, and he rushes around to open my door up, and he takes my hand and helps me step onto the concrete, making sure I don't fall. My heels are 6 inches high and the pavement is uneven, so I have to hold onto him and pray for the best.

He pulls out my chair for me and leans in and gives me a quick kiss before sitting at his place. He's smiling like a fool and I can't help but smile back.

"What are you smiling at?" I'm giggling when I ask him.

"It's just... every time I see you. Every time I look at your face, it's just, you're the most beautiful person I've ever met, and I love you so fucking much."

Happy tears start to form in my eyes. "I love you so much too... more than you could ever imagine." I smile and hope my happy tears don't ruin my makeup.

We eat dinner and go back to the house. He opens my doors for me, and as soon as we're in the door, he hugs me. The lights are still off and we aren't an inch from the threshold. He wraps his arms around me and I feel his lips on the exposed skin on my neck. He grabs my ass and I moan, quiet enough to try convince myself I did not just let a noise slip out of my mouth, but loud enough to know Leo heard it.

"Leo." I whimper. All you can hear is his wet kisses on my skin and my heavy breaths. "Leo, oh, Leo." He sucks on my collarbone. "You're mine, baby girl." Leo says. "I'll always look out for you, protect you and love you." He always told me I was his but he never meant it in a possessive way, which honestly... turned me on. Him knowing I was completely and utterly powerless under his touch. His fingertips felt like velvet caressing my body.

"I'm yours. I'll always be yours." I say, looking up at him, smiling. He smiles and almost looks like he's going to cry happy tears, like I did earlier. He kisses me and I feel a familiar fire ignite in my heart.

We go back and lay on his bed and we end up having a tickling war together. He knows all my spots, I can't escape him. He's having so much fun with this and I'm almost crying laughing. He suddenly turns me on my stomach and puts his weight on my butt, so I can't move from under him. He tickles my sides, and then he runs to his closet, gets one of his ties, and ties my hands behind my back. Now I really can't escape him. He rolls me over and tickles my belly and I'm powerless to him.

"You're pretty vulnerable right now, aren't you babe?" He says, smirking. "I guess I am, aren't I?" I retort back at him. I suddenly realize what he's saying. My body is vulnerable to his. My whole being is under his. His smirk turns into a lip bite as he pulls at my strapless dress. "Safe word?" He whispers in my ear. I turn to his ear, "I won't need one, Leo." I kiss on his earlobe. "But just in case...hmm.. snapdragon?" I giggle. He laughs at me. "You're so weird, but I love you so much!" He goes into the closet and looks in the top drawer of the chest of drawers. My top drawer. He comes back with my vibrator and massage oil. I blush, very harshly so. "H-how'd y-you know I had those?" Leo smirks. "I've seen you touch yourself before, darling. It's hot." He peels down the dress to expose my bare torso. He pulls it off and I'm completely naked, except for my underwear. He lays my powerless body on the soft bed. He kneels beside me and covers my breasts in massage oil.