𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 (𝟐)

Summary: You've been stressed out about school and your boyfriend Nate is a drop-out and all he does is smoke and get drunk with his friends. One night, he comes home later than usual and turns out he cheated with his best friend's sister.

You were stressed out lately because of school and your boyfriend Nate had dropped out so now all he does is go and get high with his friends instead of helping out around the house. It's Friday night and Nate is not even home. Usually when he gets high with his friends, he's home by midnight and now it's 4 am. You have been calling and texting him for the past few hours and he hasn't been answering. You were getting worried because something bad could have happened to him. You get up from the bed and go downstairs to watch tv while you wait for Nate to get home. Around 5 am, Nate opens the door, barely keeping his balance. Great he's high and wasted. You get up and go towards him. "Where have you been Nathan?", you questioned trying to hold him up. "With the guys, like usual.", he said shrugging you off, trying to go upstairs. You start to let him go until you notice his shirt moves down a little, showing a part of his neck and you notice hickeys. You walked towards him and lift up his shirt to see tons of them. "What the hell Nate!", you yelled at him. He looked down to where you were looking and his eyes widen. "Uhm, I-I don't know how they got there?", he said more of a question. "Who did you cheat on me with, Nate?", you said, stoned cold. "No one baby.", he said walking towards you. You back up and put your hands up to let him know to stop. "Don't lie to me Nate! I'm not stupid and I can tell when you're lying! Tell me the truth. Who did you cheat on me with?", you asked calmly. "Emily..", he said sighing while rubbing his hands on his face. You were in shock but out of all feelings, you were hurt, from both sides. Emily was like your best friend and also was Nate's best friend's sister, she was there for you through all your up and downs with Nate, when you were so close to leaving him because of the shit he has put you through and being there for you when you had family issues. "Are you fucking kidding me Nate? Out of all girls, you had to sleep with her? It's like you don't even care about how me and Sammy would feel! And the fact that she was there for me every time you fucked up. She should've just let me leave you so she could have you to herself.", you yell. Nate doesn't say anything and stays quiet. "Get out." , you say firmly. "What?", Nate said looking up at you. "I said get out. Get your shit and leave.", you said straight forward. "No baby please tell me you're joking.", he says walking towards you and wrapping his arms around your legs. "I'm sorry Nathan but I'm not gonna let you cheat on me with someone who was like a sister to me and get away with it. That is a way to never get a second chance. I love you Nathan but I can't do this, I couldn't let you get away with this, I wouldn't forgive myself for letting you stay.", you said with tears starting to fall. "I can't risk being put in this situation again, who knows who else you will hurt me with.", you said trying to choke back your tears. You heard sniffing and looked down at Nate and see him crying. "Baby please I'm sorry it was a mistake I promise you it won't happen again.", he said begging. "No Nathan, cheating is not a mistake, it is a choice and you obviously chose her and it without thinking about the consequences you would get. Now please go and pack your things", you said wiping your tears and pulling your legs away from his arms. He sniffs before getting up and going upstairs to pack. A few minutes later, he comes back downstairs with his stuff. He drops them right near the door and goes toward you. He gives you a kiss on your forehead, gives you one last hug and whispers in your ear "I'll always love you (Y/N). Forever and always remember? Take care ma. I'm sorry for hurting you like this, I never wanted this to happen. I never wanted to hurt you like this. I hope you find someone who treats you better than I did." He walks to get his stuff but before he walks out the door you call out his name. Nate looks at you, waiting for you to talk. "You better hope Emily doesn't tell Sammy first before you do because there goes your brotherhood with him, for what? To get a piece of ass? Because you weren't thinking straight?", you said to him. He looks at you with regret. He stands there before walking out, closing the door on his way out. You were in so much pain and couldn't comprehend what just happened. Your high school sweetheart, your first love, your everything, just completely shattering your heart and trust. You didn't know what to do now. You turned the tv and all the lights off and went upstairs. You snuggled into bed knowing from this night forward, there wasn't going to be body pressed up against yourself and have you feel safe and protected. You tried to choke by your tears but just couldn't help, your eyes were like clouds and your tears were the rain.