𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 (𝟑)

Summary: You and Nate were going out to dinner but you notice an unknown number texting him. Turns out Nate had cheated on you with a random girl.

It was a Saturday night, you and your boyfriend Nate were planning to go out to dinner so you started to get ready. You already took a shower last night so you just find something to wear. It was 6:30 and Nate was gonna pick you up at 8 so you have quite some time to get ready. You dressed into something fancy but not over the top. You did a soft and smokey eye with nude lips and straightened your hair. You got a small handbag and put in what you needed. You checked what time it was and it was 7:50. You had 10 minutes to spare, so you went downstairs and when you got down, you heard a knock. You went to the door and opened it and it was Nate, all dressed up. "Hey babe you're early.", you said. "Yeah, are you ready?", he asked. You nodded and go to walk outside before he blocked you. You look at him with a confused expression, "Can I use your bathroom real quick before we go?", he asked. You chuckled and nodded, "The key is on the door, make sure you lock it. I'll be in the car.", you said walking towards his black Mustang. He nodded and went upstairs while you got in the car and waited for him. While waiting, you heard his phone go off. Not to be nosy but you pick it up and look at the text.
From: 405-259-1042
Hey baby, when can I see you again? Last night was amazing😘😘
You were a little taken back at what you saw but before you could react, you heard a slam and you looked up and saw Nate walking towards the car. You put his phone down and got on yours and pretend you were scrolling on Instagram. He got in the car, gave you your key and started driving off to the restaurant. You pretended to be fine and push the text to the back of your mind, you figured you'll ask after dinner. Y'all arrived at the restaurant, got out and walked in hand in hand. "May I help you?", the hostess asked. "Reservation for two under Maloley.", he said. The hostess nodded and started showing us to our table. He grabbed your hand and lead you behind him. Y'all arrived at the table and sat down and waited for someone to come get your orders. A waitress comes to your table and asks for you and Nate's order. The text was still lingering in the back of your head and you wanted to bring it up but you didn't want to ruin dinner. "Are you okay baby?", Nate asked with his brows scrunched up. "Yeah, I'm fine baby, just hungry.", you said, shaking your head and grabbing his hand. He nodded and inter-whined yours and his hand together. Nate played with your fingers until the waitress came back and gave you and Nate's food. You and Nate clinked drinks while smiling at each other before y'all pulled your hands away and both started to eat after taking a sip, y'all ate and had small talk, dinner had went by pretty fast. "Hey babe, I'm goin to the ladies room real quick, I'll meet you in the front.", you said to Nate, getting up and giving him a peck. Nate nods and calls the waitress for the check. You head to the ladies room and used the restroom. You heard two girls come in, you peaked through the crack and saw one was blonde and the other was brunette. "So how was last night girl?", the brunette girl asked. "Girl you would not believe this, he is so cute and sweet, and he is so good in bed.", the blonde said laughing with the other girl. Your heart is pounding, it can't be Nate right? "What was his name again?", the brunette asked. "Nate but he loves when I call him daddy.", the blonde says and they start laughing together. Your heart is literally breaking inside. They finally leave and you slowly come out the stall. You slowly walked to the sink and look at yourself in the mirror. Tears falling down your face, you're trying to be quiet but you cant help it. Why would Nate do this? He knows about your past, he knows about you being cheated on multiple times. It feels like you were forever in the bathroom. You cleaned up your makeup real quick and put on a fake smile and head out to where Nate was waiting and see he drove the car to the front and is waiting for you. You get in and buckle up, y'all head back to your place. It was quiet in the car besides the radio being on. You get out and meet Nate at your door and walk in, you head upstairs and Nate heads to the kitchen. You go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. You get out and go to your room and see Nate sitting in your bed while on his phone waiting for you. You go to your closet to change and Nate goes to take a shower. You hear the water run and notice Nate left his phone on your nightstand. The text comes to mind so you walk towards Nate's phone and unlock it. You noticed there are more messages between him and the unknown number.
To: 405-259-1042
Hey lil mama😍 I'm busy right now but I'll definitely get back to you ;)
From: 405-259-1042
Okay daddy😏 can't wait for part 2👅
To: 405-259-1042
Alright baby girl, see you soon I have to go🤤
You realized that you were crying and some of your tears landed on his phone. You hear the bathroom door open and out comes Nate, he looks up and his eyes widen, you can see it in his eyes that he knew he fucked up. "Why?", you said softly. Nate stayed quiet and looked everywhere but you. "God damn it Nate, answer me!", you yelled, getting up from the bed and leaving his phone on the stand. "I-I don't know.", he says softly, finally looking at you. You start to laugh a little, he looks at you confused. "I bet you are confused and wondering why I'm laughing. At dinner, when I went to the bathroom. I heard these two girls in their talking about one of their nights. Last night to be exact, and they were talking about this guy she was with, saying he's cute and sweet and good in bed. Then her friend asks what was his name, she said it was you Nate, but you love when she calls you daddy." you said, tears down your face. He stands there not saying a word. "I just don't get how you could do this Nate. We have been through literally every obstacle you can name of together.", you said sighing and wiping away the tears. "I just, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry, I really am. I didn't mean to hurt you, it just happened.", Nate says quickly rambling and walks toward you. "Please don't, don't come near me.", you mumbled, putting your hand up to him. The look in Nate's face is full of hurt but it doesn't compare to the hurting in your heart and it shattering into millions of pieces. "Nate please, get dress and leave. I can't do this anymore. And honestly, who knows how many other times this happened.", you spoke up. Nate looks at you, his eyes pleading you to change your mind. "No no babe please don't do this, I'll change and I'll be all yours. Please don't do this. Baby I'm sorry.", Nate pleads. "I'm sorry Nate but I don't think I can handle even risking you doing this again. You were supposed to be my peace Nathan, but you just broke me and now I'm the one that has to put myself back together.", you cried. Nate's face is full of sadness and regret, he gets dress and gathers his things. You sit on your bed and put your head in your lap, still feeling the tears fall. You hear the door close and you knew he left. So much for him fighting for us, you crawl into bed and go to sleep. You were hurting but you just wanted to sleep away the pain.