𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 (𝟏)

Summary: You were in the mood but Nate was busy at the studio so you decide to tease him and show him what he was missing.

You were at home alone and Nate had to stay late at the studio. He's been staying late for the last few days and it's been awhile since the last time you two were intimate. All you wanted was some attention from Nate and try to spice up y'all sex life a little since it's been dead the last few days. It was currently 10pm and you decided to text Nate and check up on him at the studio.

To: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
hey baby, how's the studio?

Instantly, your phone goes off not even five minutes yet.

From: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
it's going good, just finished up a few songs. what's up baby? everything alright?

This boy, always thinks you're up to something. Hehe you sure are, going to make him pay for not giving you dick.

To: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
of course, why wouldn't anything be alright? i can't check up on you?

From: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
yeah, yes you can ma, don't start with your attitude bae i don't wanna argue

You roll your eyes, this boy, you don't want to argue, you want to tease the hell out of him and teach him a lesson and make sure he doesn't make this mistake again. He knows he has a freak but obviously can't hang.

To: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
are you alone?

From: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
yeah why? why aren't you going off on me?

To: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
does it look like im trying to argue
*Attachment: 1 Image*

To: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽does it look like im trying to argue*Attachment: 1 Image*

From: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
woah there ma, whatcha think you doing huh🥴

To: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
let's cut the chit chat nate, it's been too long since we last had sex. i need you, in me daddy..

From: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
mamas, you know i just have been busy with music and working on my album

To: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
oh forget you nate, whatever forget i even bothered you😒

Nate is so unbelievable, does he not understand you have needs. Because if he asked you with his needs, you happily do so. But nooo, when it comes to you and your needs, he can't seem to help out. You roll your eyes when you hear your phone go off.

From: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
see what we not going to do is you throwing your attitude around now cause you'll pay for that later on. now show daddy more and show me what else you need 😏

You bit down on your lip, you knew this is what you wanted from Nate. Him saying you'll pay for it later on turns you on and wants to continue with your attitude cause you know that's exactly what you want and need.

To: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
i ain't throwing no attitude around, this is why you keep our sex life up, then maybe you wouldn't have to deal with my attitude so often.

You weren't mad anymore, you were secretly chuckling at what you were sending, knowing it was frustrating Nate.

From: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
i see what you doing, we'll see if it's funny later, wait till i come home ma. but till then, show daddy.👅

You started squirming around, knowingly that feeling between your thighs. You scrambled into your bed and started to take pictures. You go through them and see which ones were best to send to Nate.

To: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
*Attachment: 2 Images*

To: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽*Attachment: 2 Images*

From: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽holy shit, fuck ma, you definitely showing me what i have been missing out on

holy shit, fuck ma, you definitely showing me what i have been missing out on. oh you definitely going to get it baby girl, daddy going to come through for his princess. 😏

You were squeezing your legs shut, oh how Nate knows how much his words affect you. He really takes advantage when he knows that both words and actions from him affect you like this.

To: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
talk dirty to me daddy

From: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
mmm is princess touching herself?

You groan and throw your head back, knowing that was exactly what you were doing.

To: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
know me so well, but please daddy

From: daddy nate 😽🤰🏽
as much as i would love to help you baby girl, i have to get back to the recording room, i'll see you when i get home

You were fuming, he did not just leave you hanging. Oh he's going to get it when he gets home. You were knew that when he did he was going to wake you up in a sexual way but you were going to do him dirty like he is going to do for your attitude earlier. Guess later, we will find out who's the real boss around here. You leave Nate on seen and go onto PornHub, people or more like men probably think us women can't watch our own fantasies and please ourselves like men do. You scroll through and find you a video, clicking on it and letting it play. You start to rub your clit, picking up speed when you see the guy thrust himself into the girl, the position he has her and how hard he pounds her, has you going crazy and speeding up your rubbing, with occasional slipping in two of your fingers pumping inside you. You continue until you come to your high and letting out moans you were holding in. You get up to clean yourself up and clean everything off your bed. You changed into a new pair of panties and slipped into bed. You knocked out instantly knowing that was a whole workout when it's just you.