When You Get To Know Each Other

Sonic:
(Y/N) faceplanted in soft grass underneath some trees as soon as she could. She sighed in comfort and made herself more comfortable.
She decided that she would take a nap as a gentle breeze blew by, helping her drift off to sleep.
Before (Y/N) could welcome the relaxing feeling sleeping, a loud motor nearby jolted her awake.
She sat up quickly to have emerald green eyes right in front of hers.
"JESUS-"
"Hey, (Y/N)!" the familiar voice exclaimed.
She grumbled.
"Hi, Sonic."
"Hey, there's no need to be grumpy, (Y/N). I already deal with enough grumpsters where we're headed."
(Y/N) sighed.
"Alright."
Sonic yanked her onto her feet and carried her on his shoulder, the female squealing in shock.
"SONIC, PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!" she shouted as Sonic carried her to a plane, loudly spinning it's blades as it was ready to set off at any moment. Sonic hopped in and put (Y/N) down on the back. He sat with her and grinned.
"So, this would be a nice time to get to know each other!" the blue hedgehog said(*cough* yelled) as the plane took off.
"Well, I'm (Y/N) the (A/T). I don't have any clue of why or how I got here, and uhhh I am very tired."
"Lucky for you, a nap sounds totally great after kicking Eggman and the Lost Hex's butts." he said as he took a seat next to her.
He leaned back and put his hands behind his head, closing his eyes and crossing his foot over the other as the wind blew through his quills.
(Y/N) stared and felt her face heat up. No way she loves this guy she just met! Although... He is pretty cute...especially when he's asleep like that..
She huffed and crossed her arms as she closed her eyes and leaned back as well.
The wind blew her hair back and kept it out of her face. She fell asleep almost instantly.
Sonic opened an eye and looked over at her. 'She's shivering...'
He thought to himself.
Sonic smiled and laid her head on his lap and draped his arm on her shoulder as they both slept on the way back to Mobius.

Tails:
You watched Tails pick up and observe your broken Xbox. You scowled.
You didn't care if it was a video game A.I. to be honest. You didn't want to look at him.
As you turned your head, Tails looked at you.
He wondered why you were acting like this.
"So..." he said as to start a conversation.
"So, what?" you said bluntly.
He cleared his throat.
"Mind telling me the story behind this?"
You huffed and hugged your knees.
"Well, I was playing the Sonic Racing Game, and then someone pushed me off the track when I was 1st at the finish line."
Tails laughed slightly.
"Who? Shadow? Knuckles?"
"You."
"Ohhhhhhhh... That's why you won't look me in the eye!"
"Yeah, whatever."
"Ya know, you're like an adorable baby with your face like that." he smiled.
You blushed and walked out of the room with Tails laughing in the background.

Knuckles:
"Hey, buddy! Calm down over there!" (Y/N) stuttered as she raised her hands in defense.
"Just what do you think you're doing with the Master Emerald, you thief!" he shouted as he charged at her with his fists raised.
She ran backwards into a tree, he pinned her by her shoulders and growled.
"I'm a treasure thief! But, in my defense I had to be quick before that white bat came and got it before me!"
"White...bat..?" his expression changed.
"Yeah,"
She scowled in disgust at the image of Rouge in her head.
"Rouge."
"So, you mean to tell me that you and her are rivals?"
"Basically."
He released (Y/N).
Later on, (Y/N) and Knuckles sat at his temple. Apparently, they both shared a hate for that bat. She also learned he was the last of his kind, and that he's a grumpy hothead. But, lets be honest,
She figured that out on her own.

Shadow:
Days later after (Y/N) had left from the incident, Shadow was assigned to find and get her back to the facility.
The hedgehog walked around the city, his expressionless scowl and his ruby red eyes scanning the area for the (A/T).
Meanwhile, she was going on about her business. As she left the city, she started heading toward the woods, fully aware of how unsafe that could be. Shadow gave up on the city and teleported to a stream in the middle of the woods. He leaned against a tree and closed his eyes with his arms crossed. The flowing of the water in the quiet woods seemed to sooth him.
As (Y/N) took her stroll, she heard a sudden rustling of leaves. She snapped her gaze to the location of where it came from, sneaking into that area through the trees and shrubs.
Her eyes grazed over the stream casually yet carefully, taking notice of the familiar black and red hedgehog in a flat pile of crunched leaves.
'That must've been the noise. Perhaps I could talk to him. He may be confused of our last conversation'. she thought.
(Y/N) creeped up behind the hedgehog and went to tap his shoulder. That is, until he made a sharp move, grabbing her wrist and flipping her onto the ground and putting her in a headlock.
"Name and business." he commanded sourly.
"(Y/N), to speak to you." she replied in an irritated voice.
"Agent (Y/N)."
"No, I'm just (Y/N) now, Shadow."
"Hmph. The commander disagrees."
"Well, the commander can kiss my ass for all I care."
"Be sure to tell him that yourself when I take you back to the base."
"Too bad that won't be happening."
"Oh, but it will."
(Y/N) scowled and bit his arm. He yanked it back which lead her to grab it and pin him to the tree. She gripped his spare hand and put pressure on his other arm. She could feel his breath on her, as he could feel hers. Both slightly blushed.
"Fond of me, (Y/N)?"
She scoffed.
"Never in a million years, hedgehog!" she exclaimed, flustered.

Silver:
So, it had been a few days after introducing each other at the coffee shop, and you two agreed to meet up at the park.
While you waited for the ivory hedgie, you sat under a tree and cracked open a good book. As you read, almost completely ignoring strangers and random mobians passing by, you made sure to occasionally check the people passing by when you heard footsteps. After a few chapters, you grew bored and put your book down. You leaned your head on the tree's trunk and listening to the soothing sound of the breeze brushing through the green grass. It made you sort of sleepy. You figured it wouldn't be bad just to lay down. Not fall asleep or anything, just spread out and relax. Wrong. You laid in the lush grass, getting comfortable and eventually, accidentally, falling asleep.
An hour passed.
You woke up to the comforting feeling of fingers coursing through your (hair, quills, feathers, WHATEVER). You sighed happily.
Woah, wait.
"Huh?" you looked up to meet the friendly golden yellow eyes of the certain silver hedgehog you came to spend time with. You flushed with embarrassment.
"Oh, I'm so sorry I fell asleep when I came to see you! I feel terrible!"
"Oh you shouldn't, (Y/N). You're fine!"
You sighed and sat up.
"So, did you know you murmur in your sleep?"
"What?!"
"Something about adorable little gray and fluffy hedgies. I wonder what THAT was about!" he said with an innocent grin.
You smiled with a sweat drop.
Needless to say, Silver wasn't very smart.

I'm sorry I update so slow ಥ_ಥ