You Realize Your Feelings

** I doodled that in math one day c: **

Sonic:
It had been a few days since you showed up in Mobius. You were currently curled up on Sonic and Tails' couch, the television playing random stuff in the background as you thought to yourself.
Sonic had been so supporting the whole time period you were here, frankly, sometimes you forgot about your life on Earth. You felt like you kinda always have been here. You couldn't help but wonder... Was anyone looking for you? Is anyone worried? I mean, surely someone cared that you suddenly disappeared, right? Your ears perked when the weight on the couch shifted. You looked up and saw Sonic flipping through the channels. He took notice you were staring.
"Hey, what's up?" he asked, turning his head with a warm smile.
"I'm just thinking.." you answered, staring at your knees.
"Whatcha thinkin' about?" he questioned.
"Do you think.. People miss me..?" you asked him.
"Why wouldn't they?"
"I don't know... Sorry.."
"Don't be sorry, you're appreciated here, Tails is working on getting you home, I promise." he put his hand on yours to reassure you. You blushed and turned away from his gaze, making him chuckle.
Th-There's no way I like this mutant hedgehog...

Tails:
It had been days after the Xbox incident, and Tails complimenting you. You've been gaming as usual, but you haven't been... Really focusing as much. His fluffy tails corrupted your mind, the sky blue eyes hypnotized you. When you thought about that compliment he gave you, your face flushed.
Needless to say, you were flustered at almost anything. Hell, he even found and followed you on your social media! Even your YouTube channel, and that's saying a lot.
You liked to do Let's Plays on the down low.
For about the thousandth time that day, you threw your controller on the couch and groaned in stress into your arms, which were covering your face.
"Woah, what's up with you, (Y/N)?" Sonic asked from the arm chair. He was drowsy from a fight with Knuckles recently, and your yelling and growling was NOT helping him fall asleep on his cozy chair.
"Your stupid fox friend keeps harassing me on the internet! He's corrupted my mind!" you hissed.
"Tsk, tsk (Y/N). He just wants to become YOUR friend. Don't mistake it for something else just because YOU refuse that you like him." he teased.
"I do NOT." you growled lowly.
"The pink on your face begs to differ. Now, if you'll excuse me, take out your frustrations another way, SOME handsome blue hedgehogs need their beauty rest!"
Ugh... I hate it when that idiot is right!

Knuckles:
Well, after visiting the lively knucklehead a few times, the two of you had gotten rather close, rivalry and careers aside.
He's offered to help you in combat, you've even brought him blankets and pillows as well as food to keep him comfortable whenever he's on guarding duty.
As of now, you two were sitting side by side on the emerald's temple, blanket draped over each other's laps and looking all around the area.
It was great sitting by the red echidna, hands almost touching. You had a warm and comfortable feeling inside you (and not in the nasty way HAH), almost everytime you were with him.
You shivered, though your bottom half was covered with the warm and fuzzy fabric, the top half of you was freezing. Knuckles noticed this, eyeballed the sky for a few seconds, and proceeded to wrap an arm around you. You huffed a little and leaned into him. You felt the heat rising to your cheeks.
"Thanks." you murmured to him.
"Oh- uh, no problem." he brushed off, cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment.
Silly knucklehead.
You messed with his spines.
"Hey!" he exclaimed.

Shadow:
My, the situation you were in.
Shadow had you pinned on the floor, cheek squished against the cool ground.
"You lose again, (Y/N)." his deep voice stated.
"Yeah, I see that." you replied.
He released you, to which you sat up and brushed off your face and fixed your hair (or whatever).
"You haven't been improving, you'd think that G.U.N. would have hired a worthy fighter." he scoffed.
You rolled your eyes.
"I WAS in training, thank you very much! Your snooty remarks are not needed!" you pouted.
"Even though you refuse to return for unknown reasons, I find it important you continue your lessons."
"Whatever." you responded with no emotion, in attempt to mock him.
He sent you a swift glare and crossed his arms.
"Your immaturity won't help you."
"Your immaturity won't help you, nyeh nyeh nyeh-nyeh nyehhh."
He growled under his breath at your tomfoolery.
"Awwwwwe, grumpy hedgehog is all maaadddd." you teased.
Shadow frowned with a flustered blush on his face.
"You're too easy." you giggled.

Silver:
"Oh your house is very nice!" Silver's sweet voice rung from your bathroom.
"Th-Thank you, Silver." you sighed with a smile.
You had lost your glasses(go with it) and managed to text some contact on your phone to come and help you find them.
And, that person was the one and only Silver.
He seemed to focus more on the aspects of your home rather than actually help you find the damned things.
You pulled at your hair (OR WHATEVER IS ON YOUR HEAD) nervously and anxiously as Silver went on and on about how pretty your bed spread was in the background, to which you politely murmured a 'thank you.'
Uuuuggghh! If you didn't find the things, you couldn't read, which means you'd resort to the television, WHICH YOU ALSO COULDN'T SEE, and then you'd try to sleep on the couch, but you couldn't because you'd have a splitting headache by then to keep you up and torture you all day-
"Hey! (Y/N), are your glasses (round/rectangular) and (whatever color and/or design you'd like)?!"
"Huh, yes, Silver, why?!"
"I think I found them!" He cheered while running into the living room.
"Ohhh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" you exclaimed, taking the glasses by their fragile frame and engulfing the fluffy hedgehog in a big hug.
"It's no p-problem, (Y/N), really!" he responded shyly.
Ah, he's so sweet and soft. You thought to yourself before falling asleep on him for the second time.
"...(Y/N)? (Y/N)? Oh! You're asleeeeeep...." he whispered toward the end upon realizing what had happened to his dear friend. To which he went to the couch and settled you on his lap.

(There we go, I'm back in the Sonic thang, and I intend to continue on of course. Sorry for my eternal delay.)