CPR

Step 1: Survey the scene. If the scene is not safe enough for the victim, move them to a safer area.
Step 2: Yell 'Are you ok?' to the victim. If no response, start chest compressions.
Step 3: Chest Compressions: Place the heel of your hand on the centre of the chest and the heel of the other hand on top of the first, locking your fingers together.
Step 4: Give 30 Chest Compressions: Push hard, push fast in the middle of the chest at least 100 compressions per minute.(These 'chest compressions' keep blood pumping around the victim's body and helps keep the brain and heart alive, and might dislodge an airway obstruction. It helps to listen to 'Stayin' Alive' when giving chest compressions because the song itself is 100 beats per minute.)
Step 5: Give 2 Rescue Breaths every 30 Chest Compressions:
Tilt the head back and lift chin up.
Pinch the victim's nose shut then make a complete seal around the victim's mouth.
Blow in for 1 second to make the chest clearly rise.
Give rescue breaths, one after another.
If chest doesn't rise with rescue breaths, retilt the head back and give another rescue breath.
Step 6: Continue cycles of CPR. Don't stop except if one of these happen:
You find an obvious sign of life, such as breathing.
An AED is ready to use.
Another trained responder or EMS posonnel takes over.
The scene becomes unsafe.
Step 7: AED: An AED might be used to restart the heart back into normal rythm. Once opened, the machine gives full instructions, usally verbal, on what to do.