Chapter 7

A/N•• Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the picture in the media??👆

Emma's POV
The NFL season started last week and the Texans have a game in St. Louis this week but I couldn't go so I'm sitting on the couch wearing one of the jerseys that JJ didn't have to take. "Way to go babe!!" I yelled as JJ made a sack. That's when I heard my phone go off indicating I got a text so I picked it up to check it

Kayla💓: Hey girl, I know this is really random, but check out this pic I found of JJ...😕

I read he text then looked at the picture that came in after it. It was a picture of JJ kissing another girl. My heart dropped to my stomach. I set my phone down on the couch and pulled my knees up to my chest as I started crying.

How could he do this to me? After everything we've been through together, he goes and cheats on me! I don't know what I'm gonna do...

JJ's POV
2 days later
I just got off my plane from St. Louis and I was on my way home. I've been calling and texting Emma all day but she won't answer. I pulled into the driveway and saw her Yukon sitting in the driveway so I knew she was home. I turned my truck off and walked in the house.

When I walked in it was unusually quiet considering Emma knew I was coming home today. I put my bag down as I began my search for Emma. I looked all in the kitchen and living room but she wasn't in there so I made my way upstairs to be met by our closed bedroom door. I slowly turned my knob and opened the door to see her laying in the bed sound asleep.

I made my way over to her and kissed her lightly on the forehead before kissing her lips and she did the exact opposite of what I expected her to do. Instead of kissing me back, she pushed me away and turned her back to me. Um did I do something wrong? "Baby what's wrong?" I asked as I sat down beside her on the bed and that's when I realized she had been crying. "What happened? Who did this to you?" I asked her growing angry. "YOU!" She yelled in my face as she finally sat up. I was taken back and completely confused at this point.

"Me? What did I do baby?" I asked her and she stood up before responding. "Don't even start! You know what you did so don't even ack like you don't! I can't believe you would go and do something like this to me after all we've been through! How could you?!" She yelled and I was in complete shock at this point. "Baby I have no idea what your talking about!" I said back to her.

She angrily walked over to the nightstand and grabbed her phone to unlock it. She clicked the screen a few time before putting it in my face. "Explain this!" She said and I let out a huff. "Baby, do really think I would cheat on you?" I asked as I walked closer to her. "Well I didn't but now I don't know anymore." She said crossing her arms and looking down at her feet. I closed the gap between us and lifted up her head with my finger before planting a kiss on her lips. "Baby, that picture was from about 3 years ago." I told her and she looked up at me with the "gosh I'm a bitch." look and I chuckled. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry JJ. Kayla sent it to me and all I saw was you kissing a girl an..." I cut her off by creasing my lips onto her's. "Babe, it's ok." I said smiling. "Let's get to bed." I continued and she nodded. We walked over to the bed and got under the cover as I pulled her into my chest. "I love you baby girl." I said kissing her forehead. "I love you too." She said before we both dosed off.

************
Before you tell me, I know it's really boring, but it's just a filler chapter type thing and I have a slight case of writers block rn so I'm sorry. Love y'all!❤️