Stressed Out

"I think I love you Avery Jameson"

Wait. WHAT. We have only been back to talking for a couple of days. How can he already say that? I mean, I like him a lot, but I don't know if I love him, I know the feeling is strong, but I don't think it's that strong.

"Oh. Um" is all I manage to get out. Wow. Way to make things awkward.

"I'm so sorry Avery. I-I think that I should go."

"WAIT. LUKE. COME BACK" but he was already out of the house, he couldn't have heard me. It was too late. I should've said something. I just need some time to figure all of this out. I don't understand.

Well now I've got a pizza to clean up, and a mind that needs sorted out. I think it's best if I just spend time by myself for the rest of the day. For the better. I run upstairs to clean myself off a little. After getting cleaned up, I decide to walk over to my piano and sing a little. I start singing the verses of To Build A Home by the Cinematic Orchestra.

"There is a house built out of stone. Wooden floors, walls, and window sills. Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust. This is a place where I don't feel alone. This is a place where I feel at home...

And I built a home. For you. For me. Until it disappeared. From me. From you. And now, it's time to leave and turn to dust..."

This song reminded me so much of how things used to be. How the family was all together, but it isn't anymore. I feel a tear rolling down my cheek and continue on.

"Out in the garden, where we planted the seeds, there is a tree as old as me. Branches were sewn by the color of green. Ground had arose and passed its knees. By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top. I climbed the tree to see the world.

When the gusts came around, to blow me down, I held on as tightly as you held onto me.I held on as tightly as you held onto me. And I built a home. For you. For me. Until it disappeared. From me. From you. And now, it's time to leave and turn. to dust. "

Before I know it, I break down crying. Bawling my eyes out. So much has changed. Nothing is the same. My life has been ruined, and I'm still trying to recover myself from all of the tragedy. I wish I could just hide away from the world where nobody could find me. And then I hear someone behind me...

"Honey, that was beautiful. Don't cry. I know things have been bad. But you've still got me, that's all you need. And all of your friends like Lacey, Madison, Calum, and Ashton. Don't forget about them."

Ashton. He hates me. I ruined everything. Everything that was. Everything that could've been. But I still have my other friends. And my mom. She was right. I'm lucky she's still here. I realize it might be getting a little late, mom has been out all day and she's getting ready for work. I think about going to bed, but instead I choose to take a walk. Smart me, walks in the middle of the night.

I decide to just go to the grocery store and get all of my essentials. Nobody is here. I pass a few people in the aisles, an old lady who doesn't seem happy, so I rush past her, a worker who is stocking the shelves, some really attractive kid who seems to be in his 20's, and a really familiar face. LACEY. omg. What is she doing going to the store at this time? But she could also question the same thing about me.

I run up behind her and scream her name. We get stares from the few people in the store. Oops. Man. I haven't seen her since last week. Such a long time, I know. and it's sunday night. What are we both doing out, we have 1 day of school left, and we're going to waste it? Haha.

"HEY LACE!"

"OMG. HEY RERE!" so I guess we didn't have that special of nicknames for eachother.

We talk a little and walk around the store some. I grab some mac & cheese, some ice cream, popcorn, chocolate, and my special Arizona tea. I can't talk to her much longer, I have to get home soon and get some sleep. We don't really talk about much, mainly gossip and celebrities. I will have to tell her about Luke and Ash sometime soon. Maybe tomorrow.

"Sorry Lace, I gotta get home. But I will see you tomorrow! We have school!"

I get home and tuck into bed. Not much happened today, but at the same time a lot has happened. I just hope it all settles out by tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the last day of school, and the first day of summer. I'm excited to see what summer will bring. But I'm also scared of what tragic things could happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update. I know it sucks. Not much happened. I will probably put up another chapter to tie it all together. This was really bad. But I needed a filler. SORREEEEEEEE.

Vote, Share, Comment, and thanks for reading! Love you guys!