Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"AAIIISSHHHH THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT," I shouted at him out of anger. Both my hands were raised up high – not that I was crazy, but Ms Park made me and Jackson to do so while standing outside of the class as a punishment of running around the class.

"Shut up, You want MS Park to hear you? And it was NOT my fault. You hit me with that stupid useless paper first you idiot" he said nonchalantly

"You crazy bastard. Why did you ship me with Mark! I messaged you last time that I don't have any feelings towards Mark when we played truth or dare" I said and sighed heavily. My arms were seriously giving up on me. It felt like holding 3029384 elephants. YES ELEPHANTS since I had them raised up for 15 minutes or so, and two teachers already walked past while shaking their heads at us.

But I won't ever put my arms down because our history teacher... She is one fucked up teacher and no one dares to mess with her. Well... except for Jackson. It didn't seem like he gives a shit about her. She said that if she saw our arms down, she would send us to clean the whole entire school and I DO NOT want to do the things I do at home. I don't even have the guts to scrub off a dirt.

After struggling with holding 3029384 elephants, my arms slowly got lower and lower and finally dropped.

"RAISE YOUR ARMS UP YOU IDIOT" Jackson said and used on of his hand to bring my arm up.
"Its not my fault for having no muscles on my arms" I fought back as I struggled once again.
We heard footsteps heading towards us and we quickly sat up straight.
"noona!" I heard someone running towards me.

"oh gosh.." I muttered
"who's that" Jackson said as he looked and scanned my brother head to toe.
"what did you do this time" Jungkook said sitting beside me .
I noticed his beanie slid off a bit, so I immediately covered his left ear.
I looked over at Jackson and it clearly showed that he was confused.

"I'm here because of that dipshit" I said glaring at Jackson ignoring Jacksons confusion.
"wow. I'm a dipshit now? I fucking gave you your laptop back"said Jackson glaring back
"while saying that you ship me with Mark"
"is that even a bad thing? Everyone adores Mark hyung. Are you like.. on your period"
"OH NO YOU DIDN'T" I shouted as I grabbed his head with my two weak arms

"YOU TWO. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?"

"well.. I'll go noona. See you in your grave" said Jungkook snickering while running away.
"shit" we both say and went back to our position.
"both of you go back to class and meet me after school" Ms Park says and going back to the classroom.
"ugh. Bitch" Jackson says
"dick biscuit" I say back.
Just when I was about to enter the classroom, Jackson pushed me to the side and went in first.

Lord have mercy on my soul

I went back to my seat ignoring Mark smirking at me.
"so. How was it outside with Jackson youngzzzzzi?" said mark putting both of his hands on his cheek smiling innocently.
"stfu. You're the one who made both of us sit outside with our arms up" I said annoyed
"oh so it was that punishment. And HOW WAS IT MY FAULT?"
"ugh. Shut up"
"AND DANCE WITH ME" Mark sings making me smile a bit.

*RINGGGG*

"okay now everyone! Remember to finish your essay tonight and send it to me 9:30 sharp!" Ms Park shouts because of all the student scraping they're chairs.

"ugh. Finally OVER YES!" Mark said as he put his arms around my shoulder.
I looked at him disgustingly as he smirked at me.
"Don't you have anything to tell me Younz?" mark said pinching my cheeks.
"what the... no? and.. can you just" I said as I pulled his arms off my shoulder.

"god youngji! Todays LEAP DAY." Mark shouted as everyone locked their gaze at us.
"wait. Seriously?" I said as I saw my watch.
Holy maloni

"so..... I'll just stand here and listen to you confess" mark said as he closed his eyes.
I just rolled my eyes and smacked his face with my book.
"hyung.. its ok... 4 more years you'll hear your confession" Jimin said as he patted Marks back.

When I was about to leave Jackson held my wrist.
"oh my god what do you want now" I said as I saw Ms Park glaring at me.

"Oh yeah. Shit" I say as Jackson drags me infront of Ms park.

"Since you guys fight all the time I'll let you off this time. But I warn youguys. If this happens again I will seriously make you clean the whole school.You got it?"
"yes Ms Park" Jackson and I bow and stare at the ground as Ms Park leaves.

There was silence for about 15 seconds.
I unknowingly sat down on the floor resting my head on ms Parks desk.
Jackson joined me and sat down staring at my leg.
"what the fuck are you looking at" I say as I cover my legs with my bag.
"Nonono you.. you have scratches" says Jackson as he gets rid of my bag and had a closer look on my legs.

"stop. Its nothing serious, these are just scars" I say as I stand up
"Youngji... Is there anyone bothering you?" Jackson says looking back on my leg.
"yea. You" I say and walk away.
But I felt something around my wrist.

"don't say anything" I hear and was dragged out of the classroom.
I tried screaming and shouting but Jackson covered my mouth with his hands.
I didn't exactly know where he was bringing me but it felt really wrong.
As we finally reached a room he locked the door and let go of me

"What the hell is wrong with you wang Jackson" I say as I punch him hard on the shoulder.
"What happened to your leg" Jackson says weakly. Probably feeling the pain on his shoulder.
"Nothing" I say looking at the really attractive dust right on the corner of the room. Well.. I just wanted to avoid his eyes.
"Seriously. Heo youngji. Tell me now"
"NOTHING HAPPENED. Oh my god." I say irritated. Now is he going to annoy me with this bullshit?

"I'm not going to let you out of this room until you tell me what's going on"Jackson says showing the key.
"UGH. Its not like you cared about me" I say as I plop down on the dusty floor.
Jackson saw the dust and slid his Jacket off.
"sit on top of this" he said giving me his jacket.
I rejected but Jackson pulled me up and put his jacket on the floor.
"Your butts gonna be itchy" said Jackson as he laughed a bit.

I unknowingly sat on his Jacket and it was surprisingly very comfortable.
"so... you gonna tell me or...." I felt Jackson glancing at me
"Well.. You don't HAVE to te-"
"I'll tell you" 

- - - 

OOoOOoOOoOOOOoooOooOoOo

What happened to Youngjiii??? 

How was this chapter guyz? 

I hope it wasn't boring 
And Jungkook as Youngjis brother. 

Omfg. UHAGUDFJ 

I thought Chanyeol would be a good older brother for youngji. 
But Youngji looks like a person with a younger brother so.. KOOKIE <3 

todays.. LEAPPP DAYYYY (or is it leap year) 
I hope you guyz did all da confessions and shit ^ 

Feel free to comment, vote and ... what else? 

Thank you <3