Chapter 25

The chaotic bus blasted with loud music as the usual atmosphere occurred. 

Students jamming with the music, constantly getting yelled by the bus driver. 
But non of them could care less, obviously. 

"WE LIKE TO PARTY!!!! AEEEEEEEEEE! WOH! WE LIKE TO PARTYY" 

Surprisingly, most of the students were able to sleep despite the loud music and noise including Youngji. Her head laid soflty on Jackson's lean and broad shoulders as she snuggled in to get more cozy and comfortable. Contrasting to Youngji, Jackson could not sleep at all. Yes, maybe because of the loud music and conversations, but his worries occupied his thoughts as it was impossible for him to sleep. Ignoring his worries, he automatically plastered a smile at how Youngji was slightly drooling. 

He held his phone tightly, constantly checking if any messages were coming through like before. Cold sweat was felt in his back as it slyly decelerated down trickling down like a snake as he got a notification. His heart started to thump, adrenaline rushing in as he checked. But soon was relief as it was only Hoseok. 

However quickly frowned at what Hoseok sent. 

<I'mYourHope> 

Jackson... I need you to talk to me about what is exactly happening. I know you know something and it's getting serious. 
<5:49> 

Jackson bit his lips, furious over how his innocent friend was getting involved over the things he needed to settle down all by himself. He thought he was able to figure everything out himself in a short period of time, but this unknown son of a bitch was stronger and more dangerous than he thought. 

<WangPuppy> 
I'll tell you everything later at the hotel 

Jackson sighed

'Everythings gonna be alright... right? I'm Wang Jackson. I'm capable of doing anything and will do anything to protect Youngji... I'll be fine' He convinced himself. 

'I have gifted biceps anyways' 

Just as he was lost in his own thoughts, a hyped up kid from the front who was earlier jamming to big bang's new album quickly snapped jackson out of his thoughts. 

"WHAT DID HOSEOK SAY-" Taehyung shouted but was quickly shutted up by Jackson. 

"shhh. Youngji's still sleeping" Jackson said as he showed his girlfriend sleeping soundly on his shoulders. 

Taehyung gave a tiny AHH as a reaction but still anticipated for Jackson's response. 

"I have no idea but as far as I know, Hes at the hotel with Hyerin" 

Randomly, Taehyung gave a mischievous smirk as he walked away like a crab, continuing to jam with his gang. 

- - - - 

"This is it.. I'm going to go in.. And tell her everything right? Yup I'm gonna man up. And do this." 

Jungkook lightly jumped, getting ready to tell Yeri everything that led to the action of his lips touching hers, after the useful advice jackson gave him earlier this week. 
His fingertips touched the doorbell but didn't have the courage to press it. 

"God Dammit" He said as he plopped down on Yeri's front door staircase. 

"I can't do this.. She's probably utterly confused and terribly horrified over how freaking idiotic I was and how horny I may have looked" Jungkook said as he placed the present he prepared down on the staircase and put his hands on his forehead, continuously hitting it.