Chapter 12

<WANGPUPPY>
Lets hang out tomorrow
Cuz I think I'm the one missing you :(
~sent 15 minutes ago

As soon as Youngji got the text she started to scream and scream and.. scream.
She read the text again, making sure she read it right.

"omo omo omo. He misses me" She says as she jumped on her bed while kicking her blanket.
'what should I write next...' She thought as she started to think.

'If I say yes he might think I'm head over heels for him... and if I say okay he's going think that i like him and... and i do'

She just sat there thinking of what to write. She immediately searched up "How to write a good answer after being asked for a date" but was interrupted by the sound of rain pouring outside. She quickly sits down and notices the rain pouring inside her room.

"When did it start raining" she mumbled walking towards her window.

Lightning and heavy thuds, the wind howling like a werewolf, streams of water running down the window.

"damn... If its like this tomorrow how am I going to hang out with that toad" she said while pulling her blinds down and curtains close. While she did that she felt someone tap on her shoulder.

"Jungkook, it's not funny so fuck off" she said annoyed, still focusing on her phone.
"Are you sure you want me to fuck off, cuz we are sure hanging out tomorrow" someone said obviously not sounding like Jungkook, unless his voice became deeper
Youngji felt something wrong so she turned around, only to see Jackson smirking and leaning close to her face.

"You really fell for me huh?" Jackson said pinching her cheeks
Youngji just froze and stared at him

"And hey... How can this face be a toad" Jackson said as he sassily flicked his hair.
Youngji screamed and punched jacksons stomach but it was pretty weak.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE"

"Walked through the door" He laughes

"BUT HOW? JUNG KOO-"

"OH so you want me to explain.. I thought you were smart enough. So I took my hand and twisted the knob and walked in with my left foot and then my right. You should go back to kindergarten" He laughes again.

Youngji just stood there glaring at Jackson as he continued to laugh.
"I called Jungkook if you were alive.. You do know you've been taking AAAGGGEEESSS to reply."
Youngji just stood there still glaring but that's when reality hit her.

"WHEN DID YOU COME HERE. JUST NOW OR WHEN YOU TEXTED ME" she shouted hoping Jackson didn't see her fangirling over that stupid text.

Jackson simply fiddled with his finger "uhh.... I was actually here when i .. texted you.. maybe 2 mins after but i sure did see you explode"he said winking at Youngji
 Youngji just stared at him with a disgusting look on her face.

"no way.."
"yes way" Jackson smirked as he called Jungkook

Jungkook came straight away leaving some distance with his big sister.

"After I called, this little bud texted me that you were slowly dying, so told me to check on you" Jackson said as he placed his arms around Jungkooks shoulder.

"ha..haha. you looked kind of lost so... I couldn't call hyemi noona cuz she lives all the way there and it takes at least an hour... and.. Jackson hyung lives just.. there so.." Jungkook said as he looked at youngji but flinched as Youngji just glared at him with bloody eyes.

A sigh passed youngjis breath.

"Jackson just go... Its raining and I'm sure not in the mood of talking so. Bye" She said as she went to charge her phone.
"hyung I'll go cuz Youngji noonas going to kill me" Jungkook said as he tiptoed out of her room. Jackson just smiled and stared at youngjis back.

"You look cute with that bun" He said as he walked towards Youngjis bed.
"You can go too jack-"

"bye" he said as he just waved at Youngji.

Youngji just looked down at the floor where Jackson was standing just moments ago, A short sigh escaped Youngjis breath as she stare at the window with rain becoming heavier and heavier.

How can he just go like that.

An explosion of thunder made Youngji jump out of her thoughts, and the lights flicker and went out. "Shit" Youngji uttered under her breath. Using her phone as a light, she went to her desk to find her torch but someone spinner her around almost ripping herself.

In front of her stood Jackson once again smirking while holding a candle, locking his gaze on hers.

Youngji blinked rapidly, placing a confused look

"You thought I would just leave because you told me to right?" Jackson said as he placed the candle on her desk.

Youngji just stared at Jackson with peach red cheeks.

"wow.. damn. I legit knew that lightbulb would explode like wow. I'm so cool" Jackson said as he pointed at the lightbulb.
"How did you.."
"I guess I have powers to know the future" Jackson said as he smirked.
"OK then what am i thinking right now and what am i going to do next" Youngji said anticiapting.
"You're going to kiss me" Jackson blurted out.
Youngji just sat there shocked.

There was a moment of silence but Jackson soon broke it.

"Do you wanna just... hang out now?" He said looking at Youngji.
"Jackson.. how can we .. no What can we possibly do right now? It's freaking raining and theres soon going to be a hurricane" Youngji said as she flicked Jacksons head trying to ignore what he said.

"eat ice cream?"
Youngji just rolled her eyes

"We can have a sleepover?" Jackson said as he walked towards Youngji
"or we can just... talk?" he said soon closing the gap between him and Youngji.

"Or we can watch a movie" He finally said smirking.

Youngji just froze, if she moved a slight little bit she would have her face smashed into his face.
She had the urge to kiss Jacksons lips but if she did, she would have to admit what Jackson said just now.

Wow... Jackson really has powers
Youngji slightly shook her head and erased her thoughts

"Wha.. What mov.. movie" Youngji said with her voice slightly shaking.

"50 shades of grey"

- - - -

Better not make Jungkook come in, or mama jin would explode ;)