I love My Bestfriend

After I got off the phone with jayda I just sat on the bed and waited for someone to tell me I'm released.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

15 minutes

Jayda and her mom came rushing in the room I was in. Jayda started to ask me questions like Are you okay?

What happened to you? Jayda mother Ms.Julie said let's sign her out and and we will talk later.

Julie P.O.V (Jayda's mother)

_____________________________

When we arrived at the hospital I was really worried because Angie because she is like a second child to me. So we headed out to the car. I got in the front seat and the girls were in the back. I got ready for Angie to tell what happened to her and how she ended up in the hospital.

So why were you in the hospital? I asked.

Um-Um she stuttered

It's okay you can yell up we won't get mad at you we will handel the situation. I said

she stayed quit for a minute and then started.

she told us about her mother put her out and she got raped and they found her in the middle of the street I was surprised. She didn't deserve that I blame it on her mother. I was shocked.

Angie's P.O.V

_____________

I tolled them everything up until I got raped I waited for them to process that them I breathed in a stared

I-Im

Im what? said jayda

Pregnant! I said

I began to cry and jayda just held me.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

I won't be able to update tommorow I have things to do but the day after tomorrow I will as soon as I can Based on how many comments I'll try to update!

Love y'all!♥♥