1

Reader POV

I felt some one poking me in my side, "Hey kiddo, it is time to wake up. Its morning time now." I slowly turned over, to be met with Mark's brown eyes he is a nice guy. I am glad some one took me in and didn't leave me to the orphanage.

I yawn and go to wipe my eyes in a way to wake me up more. When I finish I look around I see (f/c) sheets on my bed, and the sky blue walls along with the clouds painted along them with dragonflies, butterflies, and bees flying about on the walls.

I have been living with Mark and Dark for I think 4 months Mark said. I am 3 years old my nice Grandma is gone, I miss her lots, as well as my Grandpa. I was about to get out of bed, when I was swiftly picked up off the bed and being held in the air. "Why are you so strong?" I ask the man who takes care of me.

"Because I eat my protein and I lift weights to get tough!" He put me down and flexed his arms, and made me laugh because he was making funny noises, and making a funny face. "Hey, why are you laughing at the strong, handsome MARKIPLIER!?" This just made me laugh more.

"You doing that makes me laugh and smile a lot." I then gave a bright smile and ran out of the room and into the hall to get down stairs.

"I'm going to catch you!" I heard his thumping footsteps coming down the hall way as I ran, and kept going determined to find a good hiding spot. Soon enough I made it too the living room, there was the couch, or the kids play tent Mark set up for me. I decided to get into the tent, and put the fabric door down, so he couldn't see me right away. I heard him coming he was close now.

"Oh, I wonder where she could be she just ran away." 'Yes my plan is working.' I wish I could find her and have my pancake eating buddy to help me, eat all these fluffy pancakes!" I could see his shadow right outside my tent he was looking down towards the tent. I couldn't keep in my slight giggle fit I was going to have. I let out a mere peep, and he reached in and snatched me from my hiding spot.

"Come on pancake buddy we got pancakes to eat. Dark Breakfast is ready!!!!" He yelled up to Dark. Dark is cool he likes to play hide and seek with me, tag and lots of other things as well. When Mark put me down, I went over to the table and sat down in my chair, they made it so I was as high as them at the table. I am happy I am able to spend time with them. Dark can get mad sometimes, but he always apologizes afterwards.

Today I am meeting a lot of new people, some on Marks side, and someone names Sean is coming over with a few of his family members. I can't wait to meet them all! Mark says Sean is funny, and that he has a YouTube account as well. Sean is coming over to make videos with Mark, Sean doesn't really know about me yet. Mark will talk about me but he never shows me on camera. Mark wants to tell the world about me, but he is waiting for my birthday which is tomorrow.

"Okay I am heading to the airport to pick up Sean and a couple of others. I will be back in an hour." He said while giving me a kiss on the cheek and telling me to stay with Dark. I was okay with it I like helping Dark with stuff. Dark wants to show me some of his cooking skills I can't wait. I start eating the smiling pancake in front of me it looks funny so I laugh at it! Its got strawberry eyes, and a blueberry nose, and a clementine smile, I love it! I was eating when all the sudden, I noticed Dark sitting there staring at me with a funny looking smile I squeal with laughter, He loves it when I laugh he always tells me how adorable I am! I hope that I have fun with Dark while they are gone.

"Hey kiddo want to help me make some food, and when we put it in the oven we can, play a fun game of hide and seek!" I look up and gasp, "I would love to play hide and seek with you! You're fun to play that game with!" After I ate breakfast, I got off of my chair, and I took my plate to the sink. They taught me certain things so I could learn how to take care of my self such as, putting any trash in the trash can, and putting my dishes in the sink or dishwasher. I am glad they taught me to do those things.

Afterwards I helped Dark do the dishes. He would carefully hand me a plate and I would be equally careful to put it into the dishwasher, along with silverware and cups and two mugs. When it was all done we began to get out all of the items to cook with, we are making lunch and preparing dinner. We are having hoagies for dinner and I only have one problem, Dark scares me when he holds a knife, he gets a scary smile when he is cutting meat sometimes. But I got past that awhile ago.

He is currently cutting all the baguettes so I don't hurt myself doing so, also I am shorter than the counter, it would not end well. Soon enough, I got onto my little stool and began to put mayonnaise and pepper and salt onto the baguettes, then Dark handed me various sliced meats and cheeses, I let him put on the meat while I put on the cheese.

I got down off of my stool so Dark could cut them and arrange them on a platter. he was doing that while I got a couple different bags of chips, they were sour cream and onion potato chips, regular potato chips, and Frito's. Then Dark began to prepare dinner we are having, Chicken Alfredo, it is pasta with a creamy sauce and there is usually broccoli, and spinach and then you have the chicken and its all topped with grated Parmesan cheese. Oh, and you get bread sticks as well. I love this meal its good but not as good as (f/f).

We were just going to defrost the chicken, put together the sauce but that's it. It is only 12:31 pm so we are going to wait for Marky to get home with his guests they should be here in an hour. I can't wait to meet all of Marks friends.