2

Mark POV

I am going to pick up Sean and Jackglitch, his little brother is not one for teleportation apparently. I went to the luggage pick up, waiting for Sean and JG. I felt some one jump on my back I turned around to be met with Sean. "Hey man, I think I got a monkey on my back." I hear him giggle slightly, it was adorable, he is five while (Y/N) is three.

I am happy to have my buddies here, Sean and I are going to make a couple videos. I saw that Sean has already gotten his bags and JG's bags as well. "So guys it's this way to the car." I say as I lead them to my car. I got a text from Dark, It's a picture of (Y/N) napping, with a tiny box Tim plushy in her hands. She is so cute, I can't wait for Sean to meet her.

JG jumped off my back and into the car, where I promptly put two car seats, since there will be two kids around for a few weeks. JG's s blue with stars on it, and (Y/N)'s is (F/C) with her favorite flowers on it a random pattern like JG's. I hope JG likes it.

"Hey JG! What do you think of your car seat buddy?" He smiled really wide and said "I love thank you so much!" and hugged me when I put him into. Sean put the bags in the trunk of the car, then hopped in the front seat buckling his seat belt. I then hopped into the drivers seat and started the car with a roaring engine. I buckled my seat belt and said "Safety First!" While holding my pointer finger in the air with a funny face. JG laughed because he could see me in the rear view mirror.

"JG are you ready to make a new friend today?" I asked him. He nodded vigorously with  goofy smile on his face. "How about you Sean are you ready as well?" Sean puts on a funny face and looks at me. "You bet I love making friends!" And we were off on an adventure to my home.

I pulled into the drive and parked the car. I told Sean we were here, JG had fallen asleep in the back. He looked cute. Sean picked up JG and took him inside, while I got the bags from the back of the car. I am so excited now that they are here. Now everyone is just waiting for Anti to show up. I walked to the door and knocked on it, Dark opened the door and let us in.

"Hey Jack Man how have you been?" "Hey I've been good! Mark I have a question." I nodded to show him to go on, as we walked in through the door. "Why did you have a little girls car seat in the car on the way here you knew JG is a boy?" "Oh yeah that's one more reason why I invited you up here, is because I wanted you to meet some one very special to me." I said grinning like an idiot. "Alrighty then!" Jack shouted happily.

Dark came over to me and whispered "She is napping should I wake her up?" I thought for a minuet about how much of a little cutie she is. "Yes please do!"

"Okay Jack, JG are you ready to meet some one very special to me and Dark?" I said as Dark walked out with (Y/N). Dark handed her to me she was light. She smiled at me while she rubbed one of her eyes and yawned adorably.

"Mark she is so adorable where is she from did you adopt her?" Jack asked curiously. "I will tell you later she has a rough past for a kid her age. Anyway, JG I would like you to meet (Y/N)!" JG looked up at me and smiled while I put her down on the ground, so she can stand on her own. "(Y/N) this is Sean!" Sean waned hello at her. Afterwards she walked over to JG waved and said. "Hi. My names (Y/N). What's yours? " She asked politely.  "HI! My name is Jack Glitch or JG for short! "

Reader POV

I was laying in my bed with Tim sitting next to me I wasn't quite awake yet so I was pretending to talk to Tim, when Dark walked in and said to come out and meet some one new. I nodded and he picked me up I was slightly tired when we got out there I only saw This persons green hair It looked like lime flavored Jell-O. There was some one else but I didn't get a look at him he was shorter. I was then handed to Mark and I smiled at him and yawned while I rubbed my eyes and heard the Jell-O haired man say "Mark she is so adorable, where is she from, did you adopt her?" The Jell-O haired man looked at me curiously while Mark put me on the ground. "(Y/N) this is Sean!"I waved up at Sean, then moved onto JG. "Hi  my name is (Y/N), What's yours?" He smiled wide and said "HI! My name is Jack Glitch or JG for short.!" I woke up a little bit more after our short conversation.

Then there was a puff of green smoke and I saw some that looked like who I am guessing is Sean or Jack? He had piercings in his ears and his hair was like Sean's except darker, and he had a couple tattoos.

I looked at Jack and tugged on his pant leg, he looked at me and then kneeled down to my level. When he was close enough I asked him. "Who is that Mr. Jack?" I cocked my head to the side slightly as I said it quietly while pointing at the man with piercings. I said 'Woah' as I was picked up by him and he said "This is one of my other brothers named Anti, don't worry he is nice!"

Jack handed me to Anti, I looked at him "Hey Kid." He had a deeper voice that made me gawk at him. He smiled funnily at me and laughed. I smiled and giggled at him when he tickled my sides. I could hear Mark and the others start to laugh. He put me down and I ran over to JG and asked him.

"Hey do you want to go and play with my toys in the living room?" He perked up and nodded yes excitedly. Then we both giggled and went to the living room where all my toys are I sat down with my blocks and started to build something and then he asked. "Hey can we build a tower?"

Gasping, I said yes several times. So it began we were stacking blocks and when they fall we would start to laugh. Dark called us out the kitchen and I helped him set the table to eat. "(Y/N) can you put some of these napkins in the living room?" I nodded and went on my way, then I came back and helped him finish setting the table. It was kind of like  buffet we put the hoagies and various types of chips, along with that there are some veggies like carrots cucumbers and celery, and some others that I don't remember the names of.  Now that everything was set up, we were just waiting for Marks other brothers to show up. They don't know me either apparently.

Upon hearing a knock at the front door,I walked over to the door. Mark came up behind me and opened the door a little, when he saw who it was I stood in front of Mark. There was a man standing there in a red and white striped suit jacket with a top hat and tan-ish colored pants, suspenders, a yellow shirt and white gloves. Don't want to forget his mustache its pink, I wonder why its pink. While I was thinking, he had kneeled down to my level and took off his hat showing a bunch of lollipops and other candy. "Would you like a piece of candy, little one?" He sounded and, looked like Mark, he even had colored hair like Mark, except Marks was blue not pink. "Wilford this is (Y/N), the little girl I will be taking care of from now on." I waved hi since I was shy around new people sometimes.  Hi, the names Wilford Warfstache, kid." He put on his hat and walked past Mark and I.

Now noticing the two people the were behind him. One had a blue shirt that had a white G on it, not sure why but it doesn't matter. He also wore a pair of rectangular glasses. I looked at the other one he was a little like the other one but he was glitchy and has really bushy hair and one red eye and one blue eye it is cool, I am very  fascinated by it. Mark picked me up and I covered my face and squealed quietly. I heard one of them chuckle slightly.

"(Y/N) this is Google and Glitch! Hey guys how you to been?" Glitch responded while google and I were having what felt like a staring contest while Mark held me. He finally spoke. "Helloo child." He said creepily and dragging out the o in hello. I gulped a little scared of him. Then Mark said. "Don't scare her she is  just a little kid, Google."

"Hey, may I hold her Mark" Glitch asked nicely with a giddy smile. I smiled at him as Mark handed me over, man everybody is picking me up or holding me today. "Hi there, my names Glitch it's nice to meet you!" His eyes flickered slightly as if they were glitching, which actually makes sense in a way. I giggled as he much like Anti tickled me while he was holding me. Soon enough Mark and Glitch were both laughing at me.

I was happy, almost all of them were really nice. Not so much Google and I am not so sure about Wilford either, but they're family I will love them anyway.