Regina George/ Cady Heron: Insecurities

When Cady was at Regina's house she was astonished about the girls insecurities.

After the mall Regina invited them all back. But Gretchen had to go to her parent's party and Karen had to help her mom out so it was just Cady and Regina. "I don't think you have man shoulders by the way." Cady said shyly. For the past few weeks she decided she like, liked Regina George but she hadn't told Janis and Damien. "Really?" Regina asked whispering. "Really." Cady said smiling.

"Do you have any insecurities?" Regina whispered in her ear holding onto her arm a little too long. Cady gulped. "Y-yeah." Cady said stammering. "Oh really what are they?" Regina challenged kissing Cady's neck. "That I'm not good enough." Cady confessed honestly.

Regina carried on teasing Cady by kissing her cheek. Finally Cady turned them over and kissed Regina full in the lips. Regina's eyes widened but pulled Cady closer. Cady pulled away. "I knew you were into girls." Regina whispered. "So are you." Cady challenged. Regina silenced Cady before she could say anything extra by kissing her lips.

Cady's lips tasted amazing. Like strawberries. Regina knew her mom would be so mad if she found out what Regina was doing. She also knew she would be a social outcast. Regina pulled away making Cady whimper at the lack of contact. "This is our little secret, right?" Regina asked. "Of course." Cady reassured her.