Karen Smith/ Gretchen Weiners: College is Complicated

Karen and Janis were college roommates. But since she wanted to hang out with her friend Karen invited Gretchen over. Gretchen sat on Karen's bed laughing about her dumb professor.

But Karen wasn't really listening. She didn't know why but her focus was on how pretty Gretchen looked. But in a totally platonic way. Obviously, right? Karen knew she wasn't a dyke. Karen Smith a dyke? Please! What next Regina and Aaron getting back together? How ridiculous!

"Are you even listening?" Gretchen asked. "Hot." Karen blurted out. "What? What are you talking about Karen?" Gretchen asked confused. Karen didn't explain but just kissed Gretchen.

A month later they started dating. "Hey babe." Gretchen said kissing Karen. "Hey babe. Shhh be quiet Janis is sleeping." Karen whispered smiling.

A few minutes later Karen and Gretchen were making out on Karen's bed. Gretchen pulled away making Karen whimper at the loss of contact. "What about Janis?" Gretchen asked pointing to the sleeping Janis. "She will sleep through it. Trust me." Karen replied.

Janis woke up. As she looked over to her roommate she saw her making out with Gretchen Wieners. Janis smirked. She knew it. "Who knew in Regina's homophobic stage she should been looking at her loyal followers instead of me?" Janis asked loudly making Gretchen and Karen pull apart.