Chapter one

Raven's POV.

"No." I deadpanned.

"I didn't even say anything yet." My dad said. We were sitting in the living room drinking coffee. Well he was drinking coffee. I wasn't allowed to drink it because I was ADHD and dad hates it when I was too hyperactive, said that I often blow something up from boredom (which I do).

"We are in the living room, you are drinking your special "I can handle this" coffee which in reality is just an expresso, and you smell like chamomile tea. You hate tea and would never drink in a million year. Unless..." I started.

My dad groaned, shook his head and then facepalmed, "Oh dear, not again." He said. I smirked.

"You were summoned by the Director, weren't you? The last time you were summoned was when you were caused serious damaged to the National Museum of History. Amazing by the way. I never liked that dodo bird. When you came home, your breath stinks of chamomile tea. That means you were drinking it because someone offered you to it. Someone in a high position—"I didn't get to finish. Man, I was already on the roll.

"Okay, alright. You can stop now, Sherlock Holmes."

"Oh please, daddy, Sherlock Holmes wishes that he was me." I rolled my eyes. Not that I have anything against the famous fictional detective. I was a big fan. Moffat was an absolute troll. Hahaha...I love that guy.

'Please, baby, for me. I don't want to leave you here all alone." He said, wearing that kicked puppy look on his face which certainly doesn't work on me.

"Dad, I have camp. I can stay there." My dad shook his head. He has that pained look on his face that usually means that this undercover mission of his was really dangerous. He might die. You see, my dad is a CIA agent (and a damn good one I tell you). The only reason he wasn't promoted yet because he causes too much damage even when he gets the job done. But it didn't matter to him. He loved the thrill, the action and the occasional getting shot on the shoulder for no reason at all. I took a deep breath. I couldn't bear to see the look on my dad's face. 2 years ago, he went on an undercover mission in Brazil. It went south. He lost a lot of friends and almost died. He almost left me alone, without saying goodbye to me. I think that's what he was afraid of. Leaving me alone. I understand. The mission was dangerous. He wants to spend more time with me.

"Where?" I said. He looked surprise.

"Wait, you're not giving up without a fight? What about your camp?" he said. I shrugged. I can always visit camp anytime I want.

"It'll be fine." I said. I really didn't mind. I was nice like that.

My dad smiled. His blue eyes sparkled like he was the happiest man in the planet. I love it when he does that. It made me feel better that I was able to make him happy after all the disappointments I did in my life. Like getting expelled in 8 schools for example.

He jumped and then kissed me on the forehead. "Great. I promise I'll make it up to you. It will only be for 6 months."

"So where are we going?" I asked, standing up.

"South Korea." He chirped.

"What? Dad!" I said angrily, "I can't go there. It would be a massive cultural shock for me. I don't even speak Korean."

"Don't worry about it. You are going to an international school." I snorted. Yeah, I'll get expelled there anyways. "I'm signing you up for some classes. You'll learn it in no time. You were able to learn Ancient Greek in 3 weeks. You will be fine." That's because Ancient Greek is hardwired into my brain! But of course, I can't tell him that. You see, I'm what you call a demigod. Yes the Greek myths exist hurrah! I'm not entirely happy about it though. My mom is the goddess of the Mist. What's the Mist you ask? It's basically the magical veil that shields human eyes from the unusual things that happens in the world. A drakon could be train, a flying ship could be a plane, and a sword could be baseball bat. Things like that. Does my dad know? NOPE. And I very much prefer it that way.

"But Dad!" I protested. I thought we were going to England, or Spain. Heck I would prefer China. I've accidentally Mist traveled there a lot.

"Please." He did that kicked puppy look again.

"Ugh! Fine." I am sooo going to regret this. He kissed my forehead again this time and then ruffled my hair.

"Thanks baby. I owe you one. We'll leave on Wednesday."

He went upstairs to pack.

Tommorow, I decided to Mist travel to camp.

Closing my eyes, I willed my body to dissolve into mist. At first the experience was terrible; like I turned into vapor. But I got used to it. I traveled to camp-half blood, my favorite place in the world.

It was a normal day at camp. Clarisse waved at me as she dumped another poor boy's head at the toilet. The Stolls were pickpocketing new campers, Chiron was teaching at the archery range and Mr. D turned a Hermes kid into a shrub. Yup, nothing out of the ordinary. The camp had less people since it wasn't summer, the only kids who stayed here were the year rounders. Annabeth decided to quit school for a year to make sure the construction of New Athens was going along well.

After the Second Giant War, Annabeth and I requested an audience with Zeus. We proposed (well, she. I helped in persuading the Olympians) that we build a city like New Rome seeing how it was so unfair that the Romans get to live past twenty and the Greeks don't. All we wanted was the funding for the construction. Athena of course agreed seeing how the city will be named after her again (Apollo and Poseidon complained of course.)

Now, the camp was busy from helping with the construction. The location would be a few miles south of the camp, on a rocky hill. I contributed in strengthening the Mist. In just a few months, New Athens will be a safe place where demigods can grow up and start a family. I can't wait.

I walked towards the construction site and saw the Athena kids arguing about Greco-Roman Architecture. Leo came flying shouting "Incoming!"

The dragon automaton came crashing towards a pillar. "I'm okay!"

"YOU!" An Athena girl shouted. She looked absolutely murderous. I guess she was the one who designed the pillar. Leo looked horrified and started fiddling around Festus's hardrive. "I'm not okay! Come on boy, fly!" the dragon's eyes flickered, he shook his head as if to say "you're on your own, dude."

"I'll give you extra tobacco sauce." Too late though, the girl charged at him with a spear and Leo started running shouting "AHHHH! I don't want to die again!"

I shook my head and laughed. I heard a sigh from behind me. Turning around, it was Hazel. She's helping with the underground work for the city. "He never does change does he?" I smiled.

"Hey, Hazel. Have you seen Annabeth?" I asked. She pointed towards a tent where I saw her ordering dragon automatons that Cabin 9 made. I said thanks and jogged towards her. Annabeth's my best friend. There was no way I was leaving without saying goodbye to her first.

"No,no, no. A little bit to the right." she huffed.

"I think it needs to be a little bit to the left." I said. Annabeth turned and then smiled

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going couch-camping." she joked.

"I changed the schedule. How's Percy?" I asked. Annabeth shrugged.

"He's fine. He is helping putting up the baths together with Tyson."

We both winced, "really?"

"It's alright. He's only blew it up like 4 times." She said.

"Anyways...." I decided to get it straight to the point. "I'm going to South Korea." I then explained everything.