Chapter five

JunPyo's POV

Ice cream on the face was not on the list of things I wanted to do today. Today, I met the vilest woman to ever exist in the face of the earth. Sure, I thought she was really pretty at first. Her hair was a bit weird and so were her eyes, but she was pretty nonetheless. It was when she opened her mouth. How dare she insult and talk back to me. No one ever talks back to me!

She is going to pay.

My friends and I were at WooBin's private club. The two playboys were fooling around with some women. JiHoo's brooding again, choosing a CD to play, while I was angrily throwing some darts.

"What's with that serious face?" Yi Jung said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't bother me. Can't you hear the wheels turning in my head? I'm thinking of the best way to completely crush that little bird" I said, throwing a dart. It missed.

"Why are you even bothering to think about her? Just handle things the way you always do." He said. That's right. All I have to do was give her a red card and she will be destroyed

"Man! You really are smart!" I laughed evilly.

"Raven Winters, you're dead now."

Raven's POV

Dad could always tell when I did something bad. He said that I have that look on my face that was a mixture of either disappointment and happiness or anger and delight.

"Does that mean I win?" My dad said. We were eating pizza today.

"I'm not expelled yet." I said.

"The principal hasn't called yet. That means you haven't blown up a school building or broke someone's arm."

"You have no faith on me, daddy." I said, taking a big bite on my pizza.

"So what did you do?" He sung.

"I defended a friend."

He looked a bit relieved, "That's good. You're making friends."

"So, who was the bully?" he asked.

"The son of the chairman. I facescreamed him." I said, like I've done it every day.

"Facescreamed?"

"I smacked his face with some ice cream." I said. The thing about my dad was, he didn't mind if I blew up the White house or shot somebody's dick off (he'd be proud even) He was fine with it. As long as I didn't so drugs, smoked, drink and be a slut then were cool. He's the best. My dad, Maxwell Winters was like the male version of Sally Jackson. Except he can't bake.

"Ooo...You went easy." We laughed.

"Does that mean you're out?" He asked then took a big gulp from his coke. "Is it just me or does the coke here taste weird."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Everything tastes weird here, Dad."

"Hmm..." He took another sip.

"No. I'm not out. That means I can last a week." I said smugly.

"Damn it!"

"Soooo what are we going to expect tomorrow?"

I smirked, taking a gulp from my coke before saying,

"Red."

I stared at my locker. Some bastard opened it. If my mist card collection was stolen, I swear I'm going to gut the poor bloke. I was pondering whether I should open the locker or not. If I open it the infamous "Red Notice" would be there. I really don't have time for some drama this early in the morning. And if I don't I wouldn't get my strawberry smoothie that I was saving up for later.