Chapter four

I yawned heavily. I was still tired from travelling thousands of miles from New York to Korea. Not to mention, I did a couple of spells to strengthen the borders of the camp. I really need a place to sleep.

I went the school's fire exit. No one really goes there so I decided to label it as my personal napping place.

The fire exit was a bit dirty. But it was peaceful, quiet and windy. But I wasn't alone. I peeked near the stairs and saw someone lying down. It was Not Apollo. There was a magazine on his face.

"Great. Now I have to move."

The rich bastard woke up. He blinked his eyes and stood up.

"Don't be so noisy." He said coolly, "this is my spot. Go find another one."

"Got any recommendations?" I said, stuffing my hands unto my uniform pockets.

He looked at me indifferently. "Try room 13. No one ever goes there because it's haunted." He said.

"Thanks."

I began to walk away.

"Wait." He said. He walked towards me, raising an eyebrow. "You're really going to go there? Aren't you scared? Let me guess, you don't believe in ghosts."

I scoffed and shook my head giving him a light smirk. If only he knew.

"Oh, I believe they exist. But I think they're more scared of me than I of them." Great. Now I sound like Nico. He chuckled. "That's a first." He said.

"Well...Bye." I opened the door and realized something; I stopped and turned, "By any chance do you know both your parents?" He could be a demigod. His eyes grew big like saucers, clearly shock. But there was a little bit of pain. I did a once over on him. Car crash, driving phobia. There's also more to him than he seems.

"Ahh....Yes." I nodded.

"You're not ADHD or Dyslexic, are you?" I asked again.

He shook his head.

I smiled, "good." I said and then walked away.

JiHoo's POV.

I first saw her when she sort of interrupted me when I was playing with my violin. Her appearance was unusual; she was American and she was pretty with white hair? She must be one of those people who wanted to be eccentric. Her eyes were misty gray.

She asked me casually and she didn't even squeal. She must be the new transfer student who saved Min Ha from jumping. The girl was lost and asked me for directions.

I saw her for the second time (she was really hard to miss. The white hair stood out a lot) She looked at us like she wanted to laugh but at the same time her expression said that she was really appalled.

Today was the third time I saw her. She came to the fire exit; apparently she was looking for a place to sleep. I had no idea why I suggested room 13. This girl was different. Not one squeal, not one blush. She treated me like I was a...normal person? I chuckled with her response about the being scared of ghosts thing. She was seriously going to sleep there? I also noticed that she was unusually fidgety, like she was waiting for something to pounce her from behind. She couldn't stand still.

The girl then began to ask me the most unusual question I've ever heard in my life.

"By any chance do you know both your parents?" that was a first. I tried not to look pained when she mentioned about my parents.

"ahh...yes."

She then continued and asked me if I had ADHD or Dyslexia.

"good." She said and then walked away.