Chapter six

The Game wasn't really working out for Gu JunPyo. Raven just dodges every obstacle he throws at her. It's almost been a week already and she still hasn't given up. He placed snakes in her locker but she didn't bat an eye. Not one scream came out of her mouth when she saw the snakes. He saw her grabbed one and threw it aside like a piece of paper.

JunPyo ordered some students to take care of her, scare her. It didn't go well.

Raven yawned again. She was heading towards Room 13 when a couple of guys dragged her in an empty laboratory. "Di immortales! What the hades are you doing!" she shouted. They attempted to grab her, attack her and rape her. It didn't go well. Raven punched one guy on the face so hard that he was knocked out immediately. This is too easy. She peppered sprayed the other 3 goons. They fell backwards, hands on their eyes, screaming in pain.

She scoffed, "Amateurs." Raven shoved her hands into her pockets and proceeded to walked away. She bumped into Not Apollo's chest.

JiHoo heard an angry shout. He knew that it belong to Junpyos's current victim, the Kamagui. He followed the voice knowing that she was in trouble. What did Junpyo did this time? To his surprise, Raven bumped into his chest. She was unscathed. Jihoo looked at the scene before him and saw one knocked out guy and three were still shouting in pain. She did this?

"Oh. Its you, Julio." She said casually. Julio?

"My name is JiHoo." He corrected.

Raven shrugged and said, "TomatO, TAmato"

"You did this?" it was a stupid question but JiHoo asked it anyway. She raised an amused eyebrow.

"No. it was Chuck Norris. Of course it was me." She said, "hey, tell your friend.." She paused trying to remember Curly's real name, "...what was his name again?"

Ji Hoo wanted to laugh. "Do you seriously not know any of our names?" He said.

She only shrugged. "I need to go." She said and then walked away.

"I can't believe you wimps were beaten by a girl." Junpyo found out later that day that the Kamagui managed to beat the men he sent into a pulp.

"Sorry, senior Junpyo." One of them said. Junpyo's face was red with anger.

"I told you to scare her!" he scolded, "Don't be so incompetent. She is just one girl. Do you want me to make you guys stop going to school too?!"

"We're sorry."

Junpyo was now on the verge of losing it, "Get lost! I don't even want to see your faces." He kicked them out of the club.

JunPyo was running out of plans. He couldn't break that little bird's wings. She just finds a way to escape.

JiHoo missed her. He missed her so much. The blonde continued to admire the face of his first love. He didn't care if the screen was dirty or not. He was busy fantasizing when he heard the Kamagui's voice.

"She's a bit old for you, don't you think?" she said. Jihoo walked backwards, away from the advertisement and then looked at Raven. She was on a bicycle, eating another pink lollipop. Her braided white hair was disheveled yet her eyes were filled with amusement. Jihoo's face remains expressionless.

"Then again, you Koreans have such baby faced faces."

He raised his eyebrows, "should I be offended?"

"Take it as a compliment." She said and then smirked. Raven got off her bike and sat on the bench.

"She's pretty isn't she? Is that why you like her so much?" she asked innocently.

"Do you know her?"

"Nope." She said popping the 'p', "I have no idea who she is." She looked at Ji Hoo and smiled. "Close friend of yours?" she said.

JiHoo looked a bit surprised. She didn't even know his name yet she could tell that he and Seo-Hyun were childhood friends."

"How can you tell?" he asked curious. He hoped that she wasn't a stalker. He's had enough of those already.

She cocked her head to the left whilst looking him from top to bottom. Her gray eyes were boring into Jihoo's very own. He raised another confused eyebrow.

"Wellll..." she said, biting her lip, "The way you look at her is more than obsession and fan-boy craziness." She explained, "so what's her name? I promise I won't Romanticized it."

"Min Seo-Hyul." He simply said it.

"Min Sherrol?" She said. JiHoo laughed and shook his head, "Honest mistake."

JiHoo gave a light chuckle. Raven was certainly the only girl that ever baffled him to the end.

"Do you know that you're noisy and annoying?" He said casually.

"Why thank you, I try very hard to be annoying. It's a tough job." She joked. JiHoo saw her bit her lip. He honestly thought that it was rather cute. "Hey, I'm going to ask you a question."

"wasn't that a question?" He asked.

"No. that was a statement." She corrected, "Why do you hang out with..." she snapped her fingers like she was trying to remember Junpyo's name.

"why do I hang out with Gu Junpyo?" JiHoo said.

"yeah. Because when I saw you strut down the halls like some runway fashion model, you looked bored and so done for." She said.

"You have a funny way of saying things. Do we really strut down like models?" He asked. "I don't need to answer your first question." He got up and then walked away.

"Goodbye to you too, dude!" He heard Raven shout. She couldn't see it, but Jihoo was smiling like he never smiled before. Raven Winters certainly made his school life more interesting.