1.hoverboard injury //Luke

You and Luke sat by your window and watched your daughter, Elizabeth, ride her hover board, that you and Luke got her for her birthday. She was with her brother, Kian. He had also got one to. "Aren't they cute Luke!" "Yeah I'm really happy that they are getting along"Luke said. As you to were watching them, Elizabeth fell down, holding her ankle. You both saw Kian run to her lightning fast, trying to help her up. Then, you and Luke ran to her. " Are you ok Lizzy?!" Luke said. "No, my ankle hurts dad!" "We're going to the hospital right now!" You said, telling Kian to go get the keys for the car. Luke drives really fast while you and Kian say in the back with Lizzy, letting her lay down on you two. "Shhh..you're ok, were almost there." You got to the hospital and a nurse wheeled your daughter into the room. While Luke checked in. "Is she gonna be ok mom?" Kian said, worried about his sister. "Yes baby she will be fine." You and him ran to the room and tried to sooth her whilst the doctor came. He said that she was to wear the cast, since she broke her ankle in 2 places. "Hey baby how are you doing?" Calum said. "I'm doing ok Uncle Calum thanks." " I think that you should be more careful next time."Micheal said. "I know Uncle Mikey!" She said in a sarcastic way.

An/Hey!! Do you like it?? So far i mean. Love you guys!!
-Gigi