6.Boyfriends//Calum

You and Calum were getting the house ready for your daughter Gianna and her boyfriend, Dylan O'Brien. Calum was not happy that your little girl was dating a boy. He was very overprotective over her. You were ok with it. As long as she picks good people. The doorbell soon rang and there stood Dylan and Gianna. Dylan was wearing a regular blue and white baseball tee and black jeans with some white vans (DAMN DANIEL) Gianna was wearing a Mets crop top with some black high waisted shorts and black vans. They came in and Calum was already scolding Dylan with questions. "Calum stop! They just got into the door!" "Oh that's okay Mrs.Hood, I understand and totally understandable that Mr.Hood is protective over His daughter. I would be to if I had one." "Well Dylan you're off to a good start." " We can go and eat now, the table is set and dinner is ready. " as you were eating Calum started to ask Dylan some questions. "So Dylan, what do you do for a living?" "Well Mr.Hood, I am an actor I play Thomas in the Maze Runner Series. Have you ever heard of it?" " I might have, any other shows or movies?" "Yes! I play the role of Stiles Stilinski in Teen Wolf." "His name is Stiles?" "No sir, his real name is yet to be found out. I don't even know!"

-After dinner-
You all started to watch the Maze Runner, since you and Calum wanted to see it. "Well Dylan, after that, you have our blessing to date our daughter." You said. "Thank you Mr and Mrs.Hood!" "Please, call us Calum and Y/N." "Ok Mr- I mean Calum." "Well Dylan I must ask you... What's your favorite baseball team?" "Oh that's easy! Mets!l " Gianna you are never to leave this boy." "Ok dad I won't! Love you!" "Me and Dylan must be going now." "Alright, bye Gianna, bye Dylan." "See you guys tomorrow!" "My baby is growing up." Calum said with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Don't worry Cal, she picked a good one." "We raised her right, didn't we?" "Yes we did Cal, Yes we did.

A/N- I LOVE DYLAN OBRIEN AND I COULD NOT NOT PUT HIM IN THIS BOOK. 💗